When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Ah good, well I have another going out in a minute : https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Piranhaconda Bay/68/56/0 super nice lighthouse view location!

I've given up all my premiums for now, (I HOPE) and rented a little place in an estate with seasons, full on Autumn. I consider it a trial run to squash my home obsession. I fully intend to still have fun in Bellisseria every day - more so now that I am not so pre occupied with hopping around. 

Bingo -- there's so much public land in Belli that you can enjoy every homeowner's view without owning the home.  Just stand on the border of their parcel and turn around.  That's kept me from blowing as much smackaroos on Linden Homes as I used to spend on tier.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Bingo -- there's so much public land in Belli that you can enjoy every homeowner's view without owning the home.  Just stand on the border of their parcel and turn around.  That's kept me from blowing as much smackaroos on Linden Homes as I used to spend on tier.

I have about a week of my premium people left and if I find a good place for the Cabinet for Halloween and Christmas I may extend. Now that it does not have to be my home helps in a sense. It can just be that one thing. I've tried it on boats, does not work very well. So I will keep a seeker in the pile in case!

• Like 4

Yesterday morning rolled a very unique Victorian with a sidewalk front entrance, train tracks directly in back, next to a park.  Derendered a lot of hedges and bushes and maaaaybe the house across from the front door view mysteriously vanished.  Will release at 630 am SLT.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Darnleigh/195/90/24

Darnleigh.png

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.