When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Luna Bliss said:

lol I think you and Leora are beating me!  We should start a group, name it Home Hoppers....

That's a good idea! So I just created a group which will operate by 'invitation only': Belli Home Hoppers - A good way to keep in touch with folks we've met in this thread! Just let me know if you want to join BY LIKING THIS POST, and I'll send through an invitation sometime later today/tonight. 

bellihome.JPG

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Like 12

11 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

That's a good idea! So I just created a group which will operate by 'invitation only': Belli Home Hoppers - A good way to keep in touch with folks we've met in this thread! Just let me know if you want to join BY LIKING THIS POST, and I'll send through an invitation sometime later today/tonight. 

bellihome.JPG

lol let's do it!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

The torture is what keeps us here. On the boards... in world ...       If the process was easy I don't think I would appreciate the end result as much.  :) 

lol what's that old saying....may you never get what you ask for...

• Like 1

232 Edgar

233 San Alejandro

234 Gangway

248 Limevale

249 Walrus Beach

ADD: 265 Porthole

Explanation: While I was on the web site refreshing, my avatar was sitting in Region SSPE234. My laptop started to make an awful clanging noise and bringing up the SL screen there was a message about a region re-start that I'd never seen before - in an outlined white box in the middle of the screen. It said I would be logged out of  (ejected from?) 'Gangway' in xx seconds. I then opened the map to see if the region had officially been re-labelled and saw that 5 regions were blanked out (including the ones I'd identified as likely to be released next) with the message 'offline'. (Didn't see 265 as it was off the bottom of my screen.) Quickly moved somewhere else and then checked the map again - those regions were back, but still with their SSPE names. So, I teleported to each one to see if actual names appeared in-region. Et voila!

Anyone who gets a home - houseboat or house - in Porthole will be very lucky! (Unfortunately for me, I'll be away from my laptop for the next couple of days :( )

Edited by Alumna Cornell
Explanation
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I ran into an issue getting a home. I already own a 512 parcel and when I FINALLY had a chance at one of the new linden homes, I got an error message telling me my tier fee needed to be updated. Went and did that in a separate screen and poof, linden home was gone. I have given up because I do not want to update and pay a higher tier fee on the off chance that I might get one. :(

4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Im not sure I understand the last postings here:

HAS there been a region released today or have there been just a couple of abandoned houses?

Appears to be only abandons so far. I'll explain my post with names later.

Explanation also posted on my original post listing the newly-named regions.

Explanation: While I was on the web site refreshing, my avatar was sitting in Region SSPE234. My laptop started to make an awful clanging noise and bringing up the SL screen there was a message about a region re-start that I'd never seen before - in an outlined white box in the middle of the screen. It said I would be logged out of  (ejected from?) 'Gangway' in xx seconds. I then opened the map to see if the region had officially been re-labelled and saw that 5 regions were blanked out (including the ones I'd identified as likely to be released next) with the message 'offline'. (Didn't see 265 as it was off the bottom of my screen.) Quickly moved somewhere else and then checked the map again - those regions were back, but still with their SSPE names. So, I teleported to each one to see if actual names appeared in-region. Et voila!

Anyone who gets a home - houseboat or house - in Porthole will be very lucky! (Unfortunately for me, I'll be away from my laptop for the next couple of days :( )

PS- None of the new region names show up in Search yet, but you can get to them by pulling up the map of Belli and double-clicking within the regions SSPE232, 233, 234, 249, 265

Edited by Alumna Cornell
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.