When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Did someone with the last name of Mole or Linden tell you that?

Why do assume the Team can't do it? I only go by their past success.  They have achieved 4 regions a week now. I haven't been inworld today to see if new region names have been added. It seems to me as name the region now, it's nearly time for their release. There is new region named on the Pickle. It could happen there soon.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Please try not to feel disheartened.  I know it is easy to say, but there are more regions coming, more houseboats coming and the regions just keep getting better and better.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate you trying to help me feel better! Your comment was like a much needed virtual hug. :)  My brain knows you are so right and it actually keeps telling me the same. It's just after all these months of trying hard my disappointment and frustration grows and it is getting more and more difficult to remain positive and cheerful. But at least I don't blame anyone else but my bad luck and I am fully aware of the Lindens and the Moles doing their best to give a house or boat to everyone!! Also in my opinion this lottery is the best way to proceed and one day even me will have a boat. :D

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, Echopraxia said:

Don't give up. I've had several houseboats show up for me outside of release times. You just have to be persistent and keep trying. I've had the most luck later at night in my timezone (EST) which would be around 9-11PM SLT. 

Yes, I know, I really should kick myself in the b... and keep going. And usually I do. Logging into my account and starting to refresh is the first thing I do in the morning and I keep doing it until I go to bed, minus the times I have to take care of RL things of course. No idea why I have never even seen a single houseboat though. But well, that's life, and tonight I call it a day after 3 hours of frantically trying to get Alumna's laggy houseboat. Tomorrow is another day. :) I guess hope never dies. I hope. 🤔

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Why do assume the Team can't do it? I only go by their past success.  They have achieved 4 regions a week now. I haven't been inworld today to see if new region names have been added. It seems to me as name the region now, it's nearly time for their release. There is new region named on the Pickle. It could happen there soon.

I can't see any new regions named unless I am missing something.  Pearlcoast was the last one named from what I can see.  I don't think @Beth Macbain doesn't think they can't do it, just that the way your post is worded people might think that this will actually happen, when it might not.  That is all.   Not that I am trying to speak for her.

• Like 2

4:12 SLT another house.

There have been many abandoned houses today.  I keep picturing one, lonely, unhappy little inland house with a hill in front, half of a hedge in back and and lizards living next door, being abandoned over and over and over ..

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Unfortunately my house is the least desirable (farthest from seashore) in all Pearlcoast .

Going to abandon it in about 3 minutes .... so get ready who has missed out ...

Think I just got it, Leora - a good 2 hours later. At the border with Jefferson? Small evergreens with some rocks out front, boulders in back? As I can't see any other regions with beach houses or houseboats nearing completion (wandered around all the water's edge regions over the weekend, and Pearlcoast was the only likely candidate I identified) I'll stick with it for now. (Said *that* before - hah!) One good thing - I can ride my bike around the neighborhood, not something I could do in Pygmy.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Shield Markus said:

I believe the point was that when you state something with great authority implying that you KNOW what will happen, it can be misleading to others who may not realize that you are not speaking in an official capacity.

The only ones who should be saying definitely what will or will not happen with the homes are Lindens and Moles. For the rest of us, our guesses are just guesses, and it's best to be clear about it to avoid confusion. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Think I just got it, Leora - a good 2 hours later. At the border with Jefferson? Small evergreens with some rocks out front, boulders in back? As I can't see any other regions with beach houses or houseboats nearing completion (wandered around all the water's edge regions over the weekend, and Pearlcoast was the only likely candidate I identified) I'll stick with it for now. (Said *that* before - hah!) One good thing - I can ride my bike around the neighborhood, not something I could do in Pygmy.

it's marmalade! it's marmalade! it's marmalade! 😱🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by TerezaBaptista

HOLY SHIRT BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FORKING HAPPENED!!!!! When I was least expecting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care that it's not a house boat, I just wanted any one of these I could get my hands on!! Thank you everyone for all you tips and advice! It effing sucks to have to wait this long to get one and spending all my time refreshing, but no more. Good luck everyone who doesn't have one

gotafuckinghouse_001.png

• Like 18

We all watch in amazement what the Patch Team and Moles can do every week. I have suggested in the past they slow down, collect more regions together. A bigger release gives refreshers a better chance.  I advocate the Pickle be released all at one time. They won't do it.  They release regions soon as ready

To me they have flipped the naming region as one of the last things before release.  Before they would name it and spend days working on homes and land decoration. I think now they do all the region preparation before naming it.  Some regions take days when they look ready.  Pearlcoast looked that way last week. They released three regions on Friday, very well ahead what I thought they would do. So they are ahead of me always.

They are more experienced and regions are being built faster as we can all see.  If possible they will achieve or do better than they have before. Four regions a week have been achieved. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Jenna Mohegan said:

HOLY SHIRT BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT FORKING HAPPENED!!!!! When I was least expecting it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care that it's not a house boat, I just wanted any one of these I could get my hands on!! Thank you everyone for all you tips and advice! It effing sucks to have to wait this long to get one and spending all my time refreshing, but no more. Good luck everyone who doesn't have one

Congrats! Which sim did you end up in? 

• Like 2

OK, those of you who are still here. I'm going to release the house in Pearlcoast - have been doing more wandering about, and the still-unnamed regions directly below Pearlcoast (SSPE232), Jefferson Park (SSPE233) and Everett (SSPE234, and below that SSPE250) look pretty much ready - red-lined/red location text. Only SSPE234 and SSPE250 have houseboats, and some of the houses are nicely situated at different elevations or at slight angles to the road. I live in hope. Anyway, the Pearlcoast house is a couple of blocks from the shoreline. Very plain backyard.

I'll wait a few minutes to see if anyone is here! Pipe up if you are and you're still looking!

Pearlcoast1_001.png

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

I think you misunderstood. Your previous statement was that there would not be another release today, as if you knew that for certain. I was asking if you received that information from a reliable source, or if that was just speculation on your part. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

I will keep trying,  i hope i'm not doing something wrong ... i have patience though    thank you for the heads up anyway, Alumna  :)

Since going premium just last week I've managed to snag a total of 9 properties (though the count of distinct properties is actually 7 as I've gotten my own abandons twice!) - all by manually refreshing (with arthritic hands, no less). It really does come down to persistence and luck. All but 2 of my properties were abandons from older regions, and 3, I think, were secured *hours* after the mad rush when regions were released. So throw some time at the process when you can!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.