do you have a favorite place for costumes?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

not really...i have lots of costumes but honestly the best time to get them can be around Halloween.  No one does Halloween like Sl does Halloween. Another good source can be the gatcha machines at Arcade and Epiphany.  Many times the designers pick a theme for their entry at the event like angels, devils, GoT, fae, etc.   Personally my fav is to make up a costume from a lot of different, not necessarily intended to be costume pieces.  I went to a party once as the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland.  I used a white strapless bodysuit from Blueberry and white patent leather boots from Reign, added ears, tail, whiskers and flowy white hair and a pocket watch...

• Like 1

deviousMind has been making costumes for a decade or more. Some are pretty naked, but others are fully clothed. Of my favorites is a succubus with tail and wings (animesh), an Egyptian set with cat mask, some gypsy outfits and a very pretty Asian dress.   Some are regular releases and there are also gachas.  Maitreya only. 

image.thumb.png.c45eda0b55148fe92182c2bbaf97a5fa.png

• Like 5

Bare Rose have a quite broad selection of outfits, and they're quite inexpensive. Definitively worth a visit if you're into roleplay.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.