2 hours ago, JessycaJayne said:

@Cian Wycliffe Squirrel and Hamster are going to need some acorns and carrots in individual baskets, if you please. 

Thank you in advance! hee hee...

How about some bowels of chocolate covered expresso beans instead?  Just a thought. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Cian  scratches his head as he inventories his order for coffee beans and beer at the Bellis Blues Cafe coffee  house and finds a crate of carrots and platter of acorns delights among the items, pondering if that squirrely rodent that visited them in the early mornings hours had something to do with this. "Pru.....!?!"carrots-acorns.png.f1174aa200a9492fb56c383795cd08d2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

@SquirrelyTE Did you see on the Animals thread. The hooman did as we asked, this is amaaaaaazing!!!

We should have a meeting ASAP and make a list of demands and see where else we can have treats installed.

Have your squirrels call my hamsters and we'll set something up. And of course .. bring your hooman so she can translate for you ♥

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Posted (edited)

@SquirrelyTE     kept taunting Krys & I , flying between us with that totally bogarted giant cookie, bring enough for everyone  darnit

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

@SquirrelyTE

SO. You thought you could just bust on in here and declare yourself a rival for my (yes my, all mine. they are MINE) fishing trophies, eh?

You are sorely mistaken! I am the best fisherman in all of Bellisseria. You can't defeat me, chum. Try it and see.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

It's not just the squirrels after your waffles... 

Image result for funny squirrel waffle gif

• Haha 2

I ❤️ how wolves (& squirrels) have domesticated us... hey you, with the opposable thumbs,   make open the cans with the fuds

• Like 1
  • Haha 3