Where is Bellisseria Squirrel

SquirrelyTE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cian  scratches his head as he inventories his order for coffee beans and beer at the Bellis Blues Cafe coffee  house and finds a crate of carrots and platter of acorns delights among the items, pondering if that squirrely rodent that visited them in the early mornings hours had something to do with this. "Pru.....!?!"carrots-acorns.png.f1174aa200a9492fb56c383795cd08d2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

@SquirrelyTE Did you see on the Animals thread. The hooman did as we asked, this is amaaaaaazing!!!

We should have a meeting ASAP and make a list of demands and see where else we can have treats installed.

Have your squirrels call my hamsters and we'll set something up. And of course .. bring your hooman so she can translate for you ♥

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

It's winter.  Hibernating?

I'm on a quest to find the squirrel's whereabouts. I heard she packed up her nuts and house and moved to a new home.  This is like "Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?"

Only we're hunting down a nutty squirrel and their abode.  Seems Bellisserian's have a quest on hand. Help us find our squirrely friend and where they have shipped off their nuts and house to.  🤔🔍

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think it will be difficult, almost impossible, to find her.  I mean, Bellisseria is HUGE now!  And one shy squirrel ... she could be anywhere.  Think of how many of those original regions we newcomers have never even been to!  She's not a Belli newbie, she could be tucked away just about anywhere in upper Belli and no-one would ever come across her place.

It's not as if we can expect her to move to one of the newer regions, put a really eye-catching addon on her house, and put out the welcome mat for any who may be seeking her! 

it's just not her way.

866222005_Bellisquirrel_001smaller.png.1af4aa1bcc2e375c5cdfaabb5fb44cb1.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 11

• 1 month later...
On 12/31/2019 at 2:05 PM, Nika Talaj said:

I think it will be difficult, almost impossible, to find her.  I mean, Bellisseria is HUGE now!  And one shy squirrel ... she could be anywhere.  Think of how many of those original regions we newcomers have never even been to!  She's not a Belli newbie, she could be tucked away just about anywhere in upper Belli and no-one would ever come across her place.

It's not as if we can expect her to move to one of the newer regions, put a really eye-catching addon on her house, and put out the welcome mat for any who may be seeking her! 

it's just not her way.

866222005_Bellisquirrel_001smaller.png.1af4aa1bcc2e375c5cdfaabb5fb44cb1.png

squirrely smirks

Edited by SquirrelyTE
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1466 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.