So Excited!!

KittyKatt2565

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 minutes ago, Nastasha Szaberwick said:

Same. It's 3:15am here in the UK, and I have no place to be IRL. So I may just stay awake and hope they open up soon. ^.^ 

Snapshot_001.png

I only need to send my kid off to school in the morning other than that no plans soooo I am just going to stay up xD. I am going to be dead tomorrow haha

• Like 2

I went to bed at 1:20.

Dreamed about me, laughing in the past at people, who camp before an AppleStore to get the new iPhone ...

9:33 in the morning now and first time since days I am glad that nothing happened so far 😎

STILL not sure if I want a houseboat or traditional home.

I forgot the passwort for my Alt, so I can't go premium with her 😐 I don't got an email with instructions for changing the passwort ... I think all the 5 carrier pigeons got lost on the way from San Francisco to Europe (not in Spam also). I hope the support will help out the next ours.

BTW.: I don't received an email from the PatchLinden-Update also, so dont rely on this attention call ... better look here as often as you can. Maybe there is an issue with some Emails ... the ones from the Support and Marketplace go through in seconds.

So, today is the day ... and I am excited too ....

Edited by Suspended Shepherd
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I can't wait for it but I also don't know where to look for the announcement, other than where Patch mentioned that they will be released soon.  Am I looking at the right thread for the announcement?  I also need to dump the LL home I did get because I really would love to get one of the houseboats instead.

• Like 1

My hunch is nothing much will happen until the start of normal office hours for the folks in San Francisco at the earliest given that most people who want these homes will probably be in the US they would want to open up at a time they are awake. Just a guess though.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Leti Melody said:

12112018_286.thumb.png.12d22e891f3476468e0cce436313faa8.png

Was looking and camming around a bit earlier. They've done such a gorgeous job! I'm excited for the new homes, even if I'm not going for one of them. And I'm happy for everyone who will be able to get a beautiful home in Bellisseria :)

Ooo, I love that cute little UFO! ❤️

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vega Firelyte said:

I can't wait for it but I also don't know where to look for the announcement, other than where Patch mentioned that they will be released soon.  Am I looking at the right thread for the announcement?  I also need to dump the LL home I did get because I really would love to get one of the houseboats instead.

I follow Patch Linden to get new info. regarding New Homes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, unicorncube said:

Quick question: Do you have to be in the slurl location to get one? I'm a little confused on how this works but am excited for a shot at getting a home nonetheless. It kind of feels like a gambling rush. 

No need to be in the location. Not even logged inworld.
When the houses are available you will get the house from your dashboard by clicking "Get Your Home Now".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, unicorncube said:

OH! And there will be the new home options instead of the standard four that are present right now, is that right?

Yes, the new houses (when available) will be listed in the same page where the old ones are shown.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have a dumb question since I haven't had a Linden house in like what, 12 years?

Once I get my home (fingers crossed!) will I have to actually log in right away or can I log in later on? I'm at work and I'm able to get to the web page easily to claim the house but not sure if I'll be able to actually log onto SL until I arrive home later in the day. I did download Firestorm on my work computer yesterday just in case I have to but obviously would prefer not to have to do this. I'm management but it still probably wouldn't look good LOL

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I have a dumb question since I haven't had a Linden house in like what, 12 years?

Once I get my home (fingers crossed!) will I have to actually log in right away or can I log in later on? I'm at work and I'm able to get to the web page easily to claim the house but not sure if I'll be able to actually log onto SL until I arrive home later in the day. I did download Firestorm on my work computer yesterday just in case I have to but obviously would prefer not to have to do this. I'm management but it still probably wouldn't look good LOL

I'm 99% sure you just need to claim it. And can wait till later to get to you plot. I'm in the same situation today lol! 😁

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.