Questions About Adult Double Prim Parcels and How To Find Them

KidGengar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently bought a little piece of land (1024 in size) and noticed some parcels have a prim limit of 702 and they are 1024 in size. I was interested in some of these parcels but their prices are very high. Some near $500! Eventually, I would really like to splurge on one since I've been on SL for almost 8 years now and I always come back. Is there any easy way to search for these double prim parcels? If I can't directly search for them, are there any areas on Zindra that are mostly water or can be terraformed to allow water AND are double prim? So I can keep an eye out and hope a 1024 parcel opens eventually.

5 hours ago, KidGengar said:

. Is there any easy way to search for these double prim parcels?

open the map and follow the yellow parcels... if you know where they are it's not that difficult.
Just a tip... 2048 sqm "normal" LI will often be cheaper than a 1024 double... and with the same position near water, i'd know what to buy.

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

open the map and follow the yellow parcels... if you know where they are it's not that difficult.
Just a tip... 2048 sqm "normal" LI will often be cheaper than a 1024 double... and with the same position near water, i'd know what to buy.

/me sends Ethan to look for parcels for her when she is ready to move. (I get frustrated opening the map and scanning)

There's a double-prim mostly water parcel on Osbourne Beach, currently priced at L$83.7/m2. It's not terraformable, though, and there's almost nothing on Zindra that's double-prim+terraformable+waterfront. On the plus side, the Zindra sand textures are all available to apply to one's own mesh or prim so it's possible to fairly seamlessly raise the "terrain" but not go deeper than it already is. (I've done some of that on my little parcel in Broadwater.)

There's a 1024 in Oxbrow with nothing but protected land between it and the nearby river. Similar in Laffoon. There are a couple on either side of the river mouth in Conroy that have been priced at L$1 million each since Zindra was brand new. Besides Corchalo (which is always deeply lagged) that seems to be about it right now.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

/me sends Ethan to look for parcels for her when she is ready to move. (I get frustrated opening the map and scanning)

/me has 8192 sqm double prim land... make me a offer for monthly rent? .... (only for Cindy! )

Edited by Ethan Paslong

28 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

/me has 8192 sqm double prim land... make me a offer for monthly rent? .... (only for Cindy! )

Don't tease me yet.  We are looking to add alts to premium next month and then make a decision on what we want to do about land.  I have been told off for getting excited too soon about playing with new land.  

The following regions are all double prim, terraformable and in Zindra. These are all westerly regions boardering Ursula Bay. Finding reasonably priced land in any of these areas is difficult if not impossible, but these are the regions to watch if you want waterfront, terraformable, double prim land in Zindra.

Gilda Point
Garleon
Pimuenti
Magota
Yardol
MacMorris
Farside
Barnaby Point
McFarren
Paxson
Villareal

There may be other regions in this area that meet the description but these are the ones I know of personally. Happy hunting!

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone for the advice! I really truly appreciate all the responses, specially since I'm new to the whole buying land thing. I went around looking in some of these areas and some are not set for sale on the map but the parcel says in the description that it is, so I will be contacting some owners to see if they are willing to split the land because they are big parcels.  I'm going to really go through land carefully since it would be a big purchase. I actually just need the land to go under with terraforming so there's water underneath (I won't be raising the land) because I have a floating forest as a home. 😬

On 3/1/2019 at 4:18 AM, animats said:

There are some for sale in Corchalo. But they are very expensive. L$56,320 for a 512m^2 parcel. $112/m^2.

Corchalo is also the laggiest sim on Zindra. Scripts are well beyond bottomed out. I have yet to find a sim on Zindra worse than Corchalo.

14 hours ago, Malin Sabra said:

Corchalo is also the laggiest sim on Zindra. Scripts are well beyond bottomed out. I have yet to find a sim on Zindra worse than Corchalo.

95% of the regions in Zindra have no available timing even in regions where 60% of the land is for sale with nothing on it.

It has gotten much worse since LL gave us 50% more available prims.

We need some kind of fair script use enforcement the same way we have fair use of prims.

• Like 1

On 3/1/2019 at 4:58 PM, Blush Bravin said:

Paxson
Villareal

Oh yeah, I've even had parcels on those in the past, and yet somehow forgot they satisfy all the criteria of waterfront, double-prim, and terraformable. Another one where I once had a double-primmed parcel where I actually terraformed the waterfront itself: Armanado. That used to be a real nice sim, but I see it too is starting to get a bit script-lagged (nothing like Corchalo, but still an unfortunate development).

Another couple to keep an eye on in case anything comes up for sale: Fishergate and Demelo. Fishergate has no privately-owned waterfront, just a lot of protected beach, but it's got actual Spare Time at the moment. Demelo is deeply script-lagged but does have some private waterfront parcels. I was surprised that they're both terraformable despite terrain that's amazingly unscathed by the landowners.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

95% of the regions in Zindra have no available timing even in regions where 60% of the land is for sale with nothing on it.

Very true, there is a few around though. Lot of the sims in Kama City are very decent. Everywhere else is pretty well trashed though lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1880 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.