Something is wrong at Marketplace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well, the 19 January, i bought 10 items, 5 for me and the sames for a friend as gift, so 10 items in my card. I check out my card, no problem. But in delivrery, my friend received 10 items,

5 items which i must received, more the 5 items as gift, and me none. I opened a first ticket for this problem, the 19 January. Since this day, when i try to checkout news items in my card,

i receive a terrible message "So sorry to keep you waiting. We''ll be right back !" and "We've been notified about this issue and we'll a look at it shortly" and ... NOTHING.

I opened a second ticket about this last problem which i think, it's linked with the first, So not possible to buy again anything on marketplace. (Tickets are #1299703 and #1300342)

1 minute ago, Sunshine Chayoo said:

Well, the 19 January, i bought 10 items, 5 for me and the sames for a friend as gift, so 10 items in my card. I check out my card, no problem. But in delivrery, my friend received 10 items,

5 items which i must received, more the 5 items as gift, and me none. I opened a first ticket for this problem, the 19 January. Since this day, when i try to checkout news items in my card,

i receive a terrible message "So sorry to keep you waiting. We''ll be right back !" and "We've been notified about this issue and we'll a look at it shortly" and ... NOTHING.

I opened a second ticket about this last problem which i think, it's linked with the first, So not possible to buy again anything on marketplace. (Tickets are #1299703 and #1300342)

We are just residents here, we can't help with your tickets.  Your first ticket was on Saturday  ie the weekend.  Today is only Monday, so LL will be catching up on weekend tickets.  All I can suggest is be patient until they get to your ticket.  There will be a queue

• Like 4

Marketplace stopped working last Thursday and has been unavailable. I keep seeing the same message telling me they are working on it. I am not going to be patient any longer.  They clearly know about it, yet they can't fix this? This is why people stop playing Second life.  Poor tech support. Poor customer service. As much money as some of us spend on a "game".  It would be important for them to act on these matters sooner, rather than later.  So, if Second life is monitoring these comments.  Just know, you are very close to losing yet another player.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:
3 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:
3 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

yayy... waited long to say this again but....

..... can i have your stuff??

Damn,  I was a bit slow huh :/ 

we can do a garage sale and split the money?

No fair.  These kinds of things always come up during my work day when I can't spend much time on the forums, so I never get anybody's stuff.

giphy.gif

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

No fair.  These kinds of things always come up during my work day when I can't spend much time on the forums, so I never get anybody's stuff.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Me too. Now hush up about it. 

giphy.gif

heehee.gif.47ef8897347a0f4772d6a9b166e58b57.gif

share.gif.167628cbf3b9d6ef1fb5eca520884f11.gif

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Sunshine Chayoo said:

Have you checked your transaction history in marketplace to see if all items were gifted to that one account and if not can you redelivery to yourself ? seeing as that is a newish feature you may not have known to try that.

12 hours ago, cc1670 said:

Marketplace stopped working last Thursday and has been unavailable. I keep seeing the same message telling me they are working on it. I am not going to be patient any longer.  They clearly know about it, yet they can't fix this? This is why people stop playing Second life.  Poor tech support. Poor customer service. As much money as some of us spend on a "game".  It would be important for them to act on these matters sooner, rather than later.  So, if Second life is monitoring these comments.  Just know, you are very close to losing yet another player.

Unavailable in what way, I have used MP many times in the past week and had no issues, have you tried another browser ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cc1670 said:

Two different computers and tried using my phone.  It has to be on your end Second life.  

Did you follow the instructions in the post I linked above.. where Grumpity Linden tells people what to do to report their issue?

• Like 1

On 1/21/2019 at 6:01 PM, Sunshine Chayoo said:

This is not a bug, it's normal and expected behaviour in the Marketplace.

You cannot purchase items for more than one avatar in the same shopping cart.   If you are buying some things for you and some for someone else, you need to do this in two separate transactions; put ONLY the gifts for your friend in the one cart, buy it, then start again for yourself.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

You cannot purchase items for more than one avatar in the same shopping cart.   If you are buying some things for you and some for someone else, you need to do this in two separate transactions; put ONLY the gifts for your friend in the one cart, buy it, then start again for yourself.

Unless something has recently changed ... No. You most certainly can mix gifts and personal items in the exact same cart.

Oh and by "recently" I mean since December 19, 2018.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

That might or might not have been an MP thing once upon a time, but it most definitely is not true currently.  Just yesterday I did an MP purchase that sent 2 items to me and 1 each to 3 different alt accounts and an item to a friend -- all in the same purchase transaction and everybody received all items just fine.

2 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

This has not been the case for years, I did a post on gifting because of complaints I often saw. One issue is the buy now button overrides the gift even after setting item up to be a gift if you don't got to the cart the items go to you...you always have to go to cart so you can see the designated receivers. In the OP case though it seems nothing went to her, that is different.

I've used mixed baskets for ages for me and my alt.

This week though it wouldn't check out, which is why we went shopping in store. As we bought items in store I deleted them from my basket until there was only one item which annoyingly I couldn't find, even though I've bought it in store before. 

So.....that one item wouldn't check out,so I removed it from my basket, added it and it checked out........so I'm happy!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1934 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.