Jump to content
Derekmate

Take a word leave a word (game)

Recommended Posts

Too many "blues", makes me think you are all always so sad. 

Librarian's Duties

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Too many "blues", makes me think you are all always so sad. 

Librarian's Duties

Given all the other things I post here, and the nature of blues music, I find your conclusion quite odd.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Given all the other things I post here, and the nature of blues music, I find your conclusion quite odd.

Likely a cultural thing. My culture finds your culture odd and vice-versa. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Likely a cultural thing. My culture finds your culture odd and vice-versa. :P

You might be the first person to accuse me of having culture.

And I find every culture odd.

 

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...