pasties showing thru clothes

TempestaStorms

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, TempestaStorms said:

Hi I wa wondering if there are any applied pastie that will not show thru you clothing. I have tried several thing and when i where my clothes they show thru them. is there some thing i am doing wrong?

There's always something like this:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Roses-Design-Pasties-In-7-Skintones-Omega-Applier/5925344

If the idea to wear pasties is to hide the nipples (obviously) poking through the clothes then the pasties will not help. Nipples are hidden with pasties but then the pasties poke through the clothing, because pasties don't make the nipples any flatter. So to actually hide the nipples they must be hidden with alpha. No poking through anymore. Naturally that does not work with sheer clothing, because hiding the nipples with alpha leaves a hole in place of the nipples. And the hole can be seen through sheer tops.

One solution for sheer tops is that the top and pasties are made to fit with each other. Like here - mesh top + mesh pasties (removable, aww.. can show the nipples, can hide them ? )

2018-10-10_pasties.jpg.8c6ded6f8a963e8b0759b188e817eee3.jpg

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, TempestaStorms said:

Hi I wa wondering if there are any applied pastie that will not show thru you clothing. I have tried several thing and when i where my clothes they show thru them. is there some thing i am doing wrong?

You didn't answer any of the questions asked... so we are guessing how to fix your problem.

I think @Coby Foden provided a clear explanation of the likely problem. Solving it is a matter of understanding Classic and Mesh skin and how Applier and Mesh clothes work with both. If you still find it confusing, ask more questions.

This is just one of he many things Bakes on Mesh will help with. I can't wait for it to be released in the official viewer. Ever since I heard of it, I think of all the alpha clashing and layer issues that this can help with.

Obviously not the poking through clothes, but all the rest.

Patches in the form of appliers have alpha in them, use it under clothes with alpha in (like lace) and it is not going to work.

Using patches under solid clothes is a bit pointless, yes?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.