SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Ohhh,  this is the best one yet! Not very keen on my location but I've used my five already so I'm stuck till tomorrow. 

Edit: Actually even though I'm not near water I looked more closely and I have a whole courtyard in front and trees in the back so I am good. Just looking at the houses now and they really did an exceptional job on this. I love them!

Edited by Sam Bellisserian
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Mediterranean is connected to the north-east coast of Ranch at it's Pinto Pastures region.

RanchMedLogexpansion18Dec2023.thumb.png.7fbe9b13d5bf6ba2ceec48abf31a2494.png

Walk north from Pinto Pastures into the new Ranch coastal sim of Goodge Reef and you'll see a cannon on top of a hill.

Climb into the cannon, then launch yourself across the water to land in Mediterranean's new Typhoon southern coastal region.

From Typhoon, walk north into Falkun Malti, where you'll find the Mediterranean theme proper.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
Map updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

19 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Well, I grabbed one from the hair salon but won't be home to see it for hours! Trying to open the SL map on my phone right now.  

Well I know we've only chatted inworld a couple times and you barely know me, but wouldn't you like to rent out one of your rooms?   ;0

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

Well I know we've only chatted inworld a couple times and you barely know me, but wouldn't you like to rent out one of your rooms?   ;0

LOL, there are not many excess rooms in the Bella Vista but I can pitch you a tent or "rent" you a room or even a boat elsewhere.  Anything for you, cutie!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:
7 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

LOL, there are not many excess rooms in the Bella Vista but I can pitch you a tent or "rent" you a room or even a boat elsewhere.  Anything for you, cutie!

Deal!   :)

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Climb into the cannon, then launch yourself across the water to land in Mediterranean's new Typhoon southern coastal region.

Sounds like fun; what could possibly go wrong?

AlternativeTransport_001.jpg.206f29c1d7e3fd99f380e13bd6a21717.jpg

A bit snug in here..............

AlternativeTransport_002.jpg.29a9498db1d0227f4a1c258f0058734b.jpg

Tiggie says, "What about me???"

AlternativeTransport_003.jpg.c0ea41baaa2aa24b4e220497ee30cae6.jpg

Ignite?  Whadda ya mean, IGNITE????

AlternativeTransport_004.jpg.a451c7ac077f5d6c2be32db8b20c1ac0.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................

AlternativeTransport_005.jpg.f3e0b8df69b54a44b952074511ee717c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

WOWWOWOW I go away for 2 weeks (didja miss me? haha) and the moles make my dreams come true!  The fabled Northwest Passage between Olde Belli and the stilts EXISTS!!!  I'll travel it before Christmas, fingers crossed.  There are a LOT of stilts along it, making it narrow in spots.  Indeed, I see that the Phallic Isles (Sun Deck, Longshore 😜 , and Shakes Pier) are all fringed with stilts already.

I love that there will be a rail link between LogLand and RanchLand.  Incidentally, if you are so reading impaired (*looks up and whistles innocently) that you ignore the caution sign and try to walk thru the tunnel, you find yourself teleported to dry land at either end, a nice touch.  Since they're already using an experience to do that, I wonder if they'll try removing the water while you're in an underwater tunnel via an experience?  (You would think that I'd have tried that already, but since I'm not building any tunnels myself, I've not done so.  It's a good attribute in a software engineer to be lazy, prevents wasting time on purely NIH projects.  Or so I tell myself.)

image.png.103a25e2be030a67f0297d6bfa4edd8d.png

And the new theme IS Mediterranean, and is already released???  I've gone PP and hopped a bit, will try again tomorrow, looks lovely!  Hoping for a river spot ... 

Thank you, LDPW!  Merry Christmas to you all!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7

36 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

WOWWOWOW I go away for 2 weeks (didja miss me? haha) and the moles make my dreams come true!  The fabled Northwest Passage between Olde Belli and the stilts EXISTS!!!  I'll travel it before Christmas, fingers crossed.  There are a LOT of stilts along it, making it narrow in spots.  Indeed, I see that the Phallic Isles (Sun Deck, Longshore 😜 , and Shakes Pier) are all fringed with stilts already.

I love that there will be a rail link between LogLand and RanchLand.  Incidentally, if you are so reading impaired (*looks up and whistles innocently) that you ignore the caution sign and try to walk thru the tunnel, you find yourself teleported to dry land at either end, a nice touch.  Since they're already using an experience to do that, I wonder if they'll try removing the water while you're in an underwater tunnel via an experience?  (You would think that I'd have tried that already, but since I'm not building any tunnels myself, I've not done so.  It's a good attribute in a software engineer to be lazy, prevents wasting time on purely NIH projects.  Or so I tell myself.)

image.png.103a25e2be030a67f0297d6bfa4edd8d.png

I was over there before Abnor added the warning signs. A lady had just gone through the tunnel with a train before he put up the signs.

The tunnel is clear too! So we'll be able to see sealife outside of it. 🐟 🐠 🦈 

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 4

• Moles

I closed the tunnel and disabled the railroad guides because it's difficult to work when you are being run over by people trying to use the tracks or have people walking through your work area while you are still in the middle of building it

If you see us working in the region please stay out or well away from where we are working if you could please. You're welcome to come look when we are done for the day. And just a reminder that all "SSP" regions are technically still under construction. If you find a Rez Zone that doesn't allow rezzing, it doesn't mean it was forgotten. I can just mean it isn't done yet. You can't taste the pie while we're still baking it. ;)

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

57 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

The World Map shows that there's a new bridge being built between Ranch and Mediterranean themes.

So I went for a quick look at the new Goodge Reef and Typhoon sims. The little island halfway between them is gone, although the cannons on either side still remain.

RanchMedBridge27Dec2023.thumb.png.bb0d55b5ba529decf7137ac6f5c2a241.png

Oh! Did Abnor get rid of the little island? When I was there yesterday the island, bridge and cannons were all still there. I hope the cannons stay. They're fun.