3/14 (US) 14/3 (Everywhere Else)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you are a real nerd you will have a slice 1 minute before 2:00 AM tonight. Or 34 seconds before 2:00 AM if you want to get picky :)

[eta]
If you just googled to see if I was right, you are not a real nerd :D

But if I'm wrong for not googling to see if I remembered correctly you can laugh at me for being a poser-nerd.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

If you are a real nerd you will have a slice 1 minute before 2:00 AM tonight. Or 34 seconds before 2:00 AM if you want to get picky :)

Akshually, I have learned that the Forums date changes anytime between 1900-2000 GMT-8 (my Time) so..it’s not consistent unless that was due to DST change. *Edit* I am referring to Leaderboard reset.

Edited by Love Zhaoying

28 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

14/3/2018 is already here in Australia.

Not sure why the yanks write the date arse-about, but it's annoying and highly confusing for the rest of the world.

Me neither.

Comprehensive map of all countries in the world that use the MMDDYYYY format:

mmddyyy.png.6c6377fd7c18e08d7ec7bb4a21441783.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Parhelion Palou said:

The proper date format is YYYY-MM-DD. More fun if you use hex: 7E230E (tomorrow here in the US). No, I'm not a geek.

When I'm date stamping files, I always use this format (usually without the dashes though).  That way listings by name always sort them properly.   If the year is at the end, it just totally messes up the sorting, yet I see file backups named mmddyy or ddmmyy all the time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

When I'm date stamping files, I always use this format (usually without the dashes though).  That way listings by name always sort them properly.   If the year is at the end, it just totally messes up the sorting, yet I see file backups named mmddyy or ddmmyy all the time.

I used that format here because that's what I use for the Windows date/time on the task bar. If I'm writing it myself I skip the extra characters. I originally used it for computer sorts then it got loose into the rest of my life.

4 minutes ago, RisingGrace said:

I am wondering if we should offer to give Love a reward if the person can actually post less from what I been reading today on the forums from finding it today Love is very witty and funny giggles 

You’re very sweet, thank you!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.