Favorite Live SL Performance?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can I chuck one in that I was extremely UNimpressed by a long time ago. I don't remember their names but they were billed as 'SL's answer to Sonny and Cher' or something like that. So I got to the venue entrance, heard a few bars, and left immediately. They were awful. I doubt that they did many gigs.

I shouldn't really have posted that in this thread - sorry - but they were so bad that I still remember them after all these years.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Can I chuck one in that I was extremely UNimpressed by a long time ago. I don't remember their names but they were billed as 'SL's answer to Sonny and Cher' or something like that. So I got to the venue entrance, heard a few bars, and left immediately. They were awful. I doubt that they did many gigs.

I shouldn't really have posted that in this thread - sorry - but they were so bad that I still remember them after all these years.

Derails and humbugs more than welcome! Threads created for discussion!

35 minutes ago, lavalois said:

There used to be two singers I used to go to a lot when I was working from home, and on SL a lot. They are both Australian, and perform during My work time. Rara Destiny, and Leeon Fhang. I believe Leeon left SL a long time ago, but Rara should still be active.

She is indeed still active and I absolutely love listening to her. I also like Hogan Baily and too many more to list here LOL

• Thanks 1

In the last two weeks or so, I've decided to overhaul my SL & I've been visiting different live performances.  

I joined several venue groups, but was struck by a few singers and joined their actual groups to keep up with them: 

Arrahh Resident, Harper Messmer, Say Imamu, Shannon Oherlihy, & Pete Mroz.  

Totally open to recommendations!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.