Does your Avatar have a Theme Song? Or, Suggest a Song for Someone Else! Or, Dedicate a Song!

Love Zhaoying

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh I sure do, here's mine:

I used to be a dancer/stripper at a gay club*, back in about 2008/9, and because I was a Neko at the time, the DJ would play this for me every week. =^.^=   

*(anyone remember Manifesto?)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok, as a Libran, I reserve the right to consider all possibilities for all eternity and not make a final, exquisite, decision until we all meet at the restaurant at the end of the Universe. So here is my current mantra and self-defining tunage:

Edited by LexxiXhan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

Ok, as a Libran, I reserve the right to consider all possibilities for all eternity and not make a final, exquisite, decision until we all meet at the restaurant at the end of the Universe. So here is my current mantra and self-defining tunage:

Post as many as you like, this is great! 42!!!1!!

*Edit* What a trip, they sung about a lot of things my guru talked about.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

What a trip, they sung about a lot of things my guru talked about.

Similar here. A friend sent me this song a few days after I 'woke up' to some of the things in it.

• Like 1

On 08/03/2018 at 10:32 AM, LexxiXhan said:

Ok, as a Libran, I reserve the right to consider all possibilities for all eternity and not make a final, exquisite, decision until we all meet at the restaurant at the end of the Universe.

As a Libran I am surprised you can make a descision as soon as eternity!

My Partner : What would you like to do today? Explore, Sail, Shop, Cuddle?
Me: Yes

My Partner: Remind me to spank you

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Haha 1

Dedicated to the b*t-sh*t cr*zy forumites! 

Edit: You know, after I posted, realized it’s also good for all the avatars who are having trouble building, scripting, making mesh..first few verses are about how “everything I try to do, nothing seems to work out.”

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

dedicating songs to yourself now?    ?

You know, after I posted, realized it’s also good for all the avatars who are having trouble building, scripting, making mesh..first few verses are about how “everything I try to do, nothing seems to work out.”

If Sagadin had a theme song it would be this....

ETA:I would've put in the official music video for this song, but it has some excessively silly drama stuck in it, and there is quite enough of that on the forums already ;) 

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 2

On 10/03/2018 at 11:46 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

Dedicated to all the Vanity posters.

Oh! I met Richard Fairbrass at a gig I played one Christmas eve. He was there with his boyfriend and they were lovely about my performance and didn't seem to mind a bit that I disturbed their meal by asking them to unplug my electrical extension (which was plugged into the wall behind their table).

• Thanks 1

I spend a loooooot of time parked at home and usually wind up parking on a dance pole that looks so-outta-place in my yard & tend to put this on a lot while twirling around :D  Do you wanna touch - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts  

*edit* added a photo cause I realized that is exactly what I'm doing (well I don't have music on atm but you know what I mean ^^)

Snapshot_002.png

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
added a photo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2207 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.