Emergency outfit for mesh bodies

Bebe Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

That's basically it, I'm looking for emergency service outfits that fits mesh bodies. I saw a couple of good quality police uniforms (I'm looking fora realistic approach) but they are for classic avatar. I don't know about in world stores so if anyone has one to recommend, I'll appreciate.

58 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If these outfits are mesh but sized for classic bodies demo them where possible a lot of the time Standard sizing will work some alpha-ing may be needed

Yes that's going to be my last resource, but it bugs me because it'll definitely look very different to the shape I worked a lot on. I just want the "real feeling" of wearing it instead of "replacing my body"

I saw those to be honest! The scrubs seems fine but the other two won't help me much, I was looking into joining my community's police force and they require this uniform:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TRB-Womens-Police-Officer-v3-Black/7306232

I was trying to find something similar so I could show them and ask them if I could wear it, but apparently no one wanted to create it D: and the creator didn't update to fit mesh bodies.

On 2/24/2018 at 11:26 AM, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

That's basically it, I'm looking for emergency service outfits that fits mesh bodies. I saw a couple of good quality police uniforms (I'm looking fora realistic approach) but they are for classic avatar. I don't know about in world stores so if anyone has one to recommend, I'll appreciate.

Go full naked and accuse other people of rendering issues.

• Haha 3

That outfit is rigged mesh using the older standard sizes. You can get the free standard sizing kit on the MP that has the numbers you need. You will probably have to alpha parts of your body, but not a lot. I still use a lot of the standard sizing clothing I bought without a problem and I use multiple bodies (Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Slink Physique, Tonic Fine).

• 1 month later...

I see no use for emergency outfits to be rigged mesh for specific meshbodies, usually you wear protective gear for that job so all you need  are hands and a neck...

You should be able to squeeze almost any mesh body into those. 

Edited by Fionalein

• 4 weeks later...
On 25 February 2018 at 4:35 AM, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I saw those to be honest! The scrubs seems fine but the other two won't help me much, I was looking into joining my community's police force and they require this uniform:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TRB-Womens-Police-Officer-v3-Black/7306232

I was trying to find something similar so I could show them and ask them if I could wear it, but apparently no one wanted to create it D: and the creator didn't update to fit mesh bodies.

Stripper platform soled stilleto heels, sequined micro-thong, ultra mini skirt, skin tight semi transparent tank top, pair of handcuffs hanging from the belt, then tell them you are an undercover vice cop...

;) 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, animats said:

There's a trade show going on right now for first responders in Second Life. Everything from turnout gear to fire trucks. 16-17 June.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grunion/24/175/31

(I have no connection with this; a vehicle maker told me about it.)

2 days? Whow...So if you have no time you're outa luck? SL businesses and their funny ideas (yes I have been to forst responder shows - they were just 2 days - but that was in RL - weirdo RPGers without business sense again)

Edited by Fionalein

Thread is old now and I am sure the original poster found what they are looking for, but I will put this here for future reference in case anyone is searching for the same thing.

EPIA (Every Pixel is Art) has really high quality mesh police, SWAT and sheriff uniforms. They also have fire fighter's uniforms. These are all for male and female avatars. They have lots of military uniforms as well. They are in standard sizes, nothing for Maitreya / Belleza etc. I was able to alpha out things fine on my Maitreya body to get them to fit but I suppose if you have an unusual shape it may not work for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.