A place to make friends in-world? (thats not a club or a sex sim)

Jixxur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Jixxur said:

I made this thread as a joke just like all my others ones, I make them look real so I can see all the dumbass replies from people like you and all the others 40+ year olds with no life who sit on the forums all day picking out the bad things people say or whatever it is that they do. It's fun to me.

Wow.  Just WOW.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

it wasn't a "troll" it was just me messing around is all and I took it too far, I do admit. 

Definition of 'internet troll'

A troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement.

Since you have admitted that these posts are not real in any way, then Yes you are a Troll.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jixxur said:

And you don't realize how much of a joke the forums is to me, you actually think I'm being real? Every single one of my posts and replies are 100% me being REAL?

Gotcha. ;3 Keep thinking that way, this is fun for me.

1 hour ago, Jixxur said:

I just like making the people who give me hate replies, hate me more because it's fun to me and I love reading the replies they come up with. It's like another game to me.

1 hour ago, Jixxur said:

I made this thread as a joke just like all my others ones, I make them look real so I can see all the dumbass replies from people like you and all the others 40+ year olds with no life who sit on the forums all day picking out the bad things people say or whatever it is that they do. It's fun to me.

1 hour ago, Jixxur said:

I just love how people on forums, not just this forum but all forums, take every single post so serious. It's a game to me and it's something I do when I'm bored.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm thinking of my next 100% REAL post to come up with next to trigger all these people even more. 

Whether they are "real" or not, the above quotes say a lot about the real you, and it's not a positive statement.

20 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

I never hurt anyone, it wasn't a "troll" it was just me messing around is all and I took it too far, I do admit. 

I am done for now, if I get banned then I get banned, obviously I don't want that. Yes I've been a complete dick but it was only because I'm annoyed by how many people hate me for no reason whatsoever. (from earlier posts and from before I started messing around)

I'm a very sensitive person who should never use the forums ever again and I will not use them ever again.

But anyways, sorry to all! :3 Hope you all are having a wonderful day/night. ♥

*poofs*

After everything else you've posted, especially the other responses quoted above it, why should we believe this?

Edited by moirakathleen
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Jixxur said:

Aww little baby, I'm a liar now?

Let's try finding another definition. Perhaps one based on your own words. Hmm, I'm sure we can find something...

Oh, here we are! -

Once again, you thought it was all real.

If it's not real then it's fake.

You're a fake.

You know, back when you made your first introductory post, in your male incarnation, I welcomed you with encouraging words. I still stand by the words I uttered then, to what I thought was a genuine new person wanting to find friends.

This side of you, however? Is deeply unpleasant and disappointing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2434 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.