Tourist groups

iamyourneighbour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This sounds like a fab idea, but 40 people at once on a sim, most sims can only handle that many in one go, and avi's crash like billy o, but good luck, i am tempted to join, though i tend to explore places on horse back usually :P I dunno if i can handle chatting to that many people at the same time :P 

On 2/3/2018 at 9:10 PM, Elora Lunasea said:

Many years ago, a large group of us dressed up as chickens and one from sim to sim in a similar manner. It was considered griefing to some of the owners and we actually got banned from one.

Sounds hilarious! xD

Edited by Misty Selentiak
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2018 at 4:10 PM, Elora Lunasea said:

Many years ago, a large group of us dressed up as chickens and one from sim to sim in a similar manner. It was considered griefing to some of the owners and we actually got banned from one.

If scripts work, someone could use the “group hypnosis” toy wherever you travel. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

1) No roosters?

2) Any egg laying?

3) Any bawk-bawk sound effects?

1) Yes, there were. 

2) I don't think SL was capable of hens laying eggs in 2008 LOL

3) Yes, I believe there may have been sound effects. But 10 years ago, again, too long to remember!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 4:10 PM, Elora Lunasea said:

Better to double check all possibilities first.

I remember the Great Chicken Invasion with fondness.  Can we wear chicken suits on the tour bus? 

• Like 1

Also, looking for ways to archive the destinations, as they disappear from notices after 2 weeks. 

I was thinking a wordpress website that allows editor submissions if you have found template that can support this please let me know. Cost is not an issue, resource and time is for me however :) So I would be happy to have a quasi-news wordpress template where I can have curators that submits their own destinations. There have been a few out there but collecting them to one spot can do no harm.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.