How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

18 minutes ago, MalibuBratz said:

Just checked and it was an issue with the skin =/ i guess i'll just hide it with a necklace haha

You do have the latest update for the body?  4.0 from July of last year fixed neck issues they had.  It honestly doesn't look like a skin issue.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You do have the latest update for the body?  4.0 from July of last year fixed neck issues they had.  It honestly doesn't look like a skin issue.

yes i actually just made this avi i got the body like 2 days ago

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

As if anyone would dare use it if I did . . . 😎

LOL, I am staying WELL away from this particular topic of conversation!!!

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, NanashiNyx said:

It does vary a lot from skin to skin and body to body, I have one avatar that will *not* match properly even with BoM, I have to wear a visible covering on my neck (from a jeweled collar on the fantasy outfit to a lace choker on the formal one) to cover the line. Most of them can be matched, though some HUDs hide settings *very* well, and having a skin for your body that is listed as a match for the head is almost (though there is some overlap on skin tones between makers) universally necessary.

I'm having this problem - changed from Slink body and head to Maitreya body and Slink head, can i get the head and body to match? can i hek, been playing around all day, different demo's, stripped back to bear plain body (clawed my eyes... some things cant be unseen lol) - strange thing is its got me quite down lol - if anyone has experience or ideas drop us a line please ❤️ 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SkylarNitely96 said:

I'm having this problem - changed from Slink body and head to Maitreya body and Slink head, can i get the head and body to match? can i hek, been playing around all day, different demo's, stripped back to bear plain body (clawed my eyes... some things cant be unseen lol) - strange thing is its got me quite down lol - if anyone has experience or ideas drop us a line please ❤️ 

I haven't converted to a mesh avatar, but was watching this video, which does address the neck line issue. I don't know if this will be of help to you - go to around 13:50 and maybe "reorder your layers" could fix it.

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

I haven't converted to a mesh avatar, but was watching this video, which does address the neck line issue. I don't know if this will be of help to you - go to around 13:50 and maybe "reorder your layers" could fix it.

How do we reorder our layers? I've run into layer order issues before!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

How do we reorder our layers? I've run into layer order issues before!!!

I really have no idea as I haven't gone mesh at all, but the video is very detailed from start to finish. It might make more sense to you to watch the video. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Go into edit outfit.  Hover over a layer and move it down or up with the arrow on the right hand side.

Thanks!!! I never would have known that, or even guessed!!!!

• Like 3