How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

10 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

so i switch alot between lelx avalon, AK and LAQ depending what i want for the day or week, someone posted about the updates so i ran to get it, the new eyeshadows and lippies in the hud are gorgeous, if anyone was to ask "why laq?" ..I think they have such a sultry eye look with the built in feathery lashes and the high quality shadows, its why i keep re attaching this head. 

laq.jpg

10 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

so i switch alot between lelx avalon, AK and LAQ depending what i want for the day or week, someone posted about the updates so i ran to get it, the new eyeshadows and lippies in the hud are gorgeous, if anyone was to ask "why laq?" ..I think they have such a sultry eye look with the built in feathery lashes and the high quality shadows, its why i keep re attaching this head. 

laq.jpg

Yeah I love that look! 

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer
Double quote glitch!
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

My goodness!

Wings of Desire?

Maybe? I'm a bit of a tease but I reckon this is about the movie of the same name? Never seen it. The inspiration was a bit of cheeky humour. Wanted to hold a cat and imply the cat is divine.

Didn't come together and then I had a happy little Bob Ross accident in editing, resulting in that.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ValKalAstra said:

Maybe? I'm a bit of a tease but I reckon this is about the movie of the same name? Never seen it. The inspiration was a bit of cheeky humour. Wanted to hold a cat and imply the cat is divine.

Didn't come together and then I had a happy little Bob Ross accident in editing, resulting in that.

That kind of "accident" is called SERENDIPITY!  😸

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EmmaAsht0n said:

Out of the Woods

I love that there's an anime trope about convenient censorship, that applies. It's basically when fog, hair or even scenery "censor" the image. Can't imagine the amount of posing that took to get right - good job! Love it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ValKalAstra said:

I love that there's an anime trope about convenient censorship, that applies. It's basically when fog, hair or even scenery "censor" the image. Can't imagine the amount of posing that took to get right - good job! Love it.

I tried several poses and "tricks" with more or less success but I wanted the chest tattoo and pasties to be somewhat visible (there's a "nipple" picture in the adult forum 😲😈 that I first wanted to post but the tattoo/pasties "requirement" wasn't quite met). Once I had found the right pose, the right spot and the right camera angle, it was easy.

Emma_10.06.2024_003.png

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
Picture added
  • Like 12

Speaking of poses and incidental features that conveniently censor a pic . . .

Another outtake from the beach shots I'm doing right now. Again, other than a bit of mending around one shoulder and the sunglasses, and a little messing around with the DoF (which doesn't handle hair well) this is more or less straight out of Black Dragon.

Sunbathing-Blank.thumb.png.703e58fe049a3f80569d78deed3ac2d9.png

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Another outtake from the beach shots I'm doing right now. Again, other than a bit of mending around one shoulder and the sunglasses, and a little messing around with the DoF (which doesn't handle hair well) this is more or less straight out of Black Dragon.

Looks like a RL pic to me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Now I am really curious what that would look like with the usual shader nonsense I do. Would you mind sharing the EEP and tonemapping you used in BD?

• Like 3

Just now, ValKalAstra said:

Now I am really curious what that would look like with the usual shader nonsense I do. Would you mind sharing the EEP and tonemapping you used in BD?

It's a custom EEP, I think, but I'll check next time I'm on BD and let you know!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another outtake, with minor adjustments to hair glitching and the bikini bottom laces. Otherwise, pretty much out of Black Dragon (for those who care about such things).

Out-to-Sea-Blank.thumb.png.4fd1348437c9e142ea23d3750c27161d.png

@ValKalAstra -- the EEP I used for the shot above, and for this one, is a slightly modified version of Desert Sunset from the EEP library. I shifted the sun about for each shot, and reduced the Gamma a bit (which you can't do, or at least it doesn't accomplish anything, in the newer PBR viewers). To compensate for the latter, and to reduce the darkness of the shadows, I increased the "Effect" slider of the Ambient Occlusion setting. There may have been some other slight adjustments that I can't remember (I made this EEP a while ago), but those are the main ones. I'm not sure what you mean by tone mapping?

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1