How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Even thought this technically does not belong here, I don't want to open a new thread for what is very likely a quick simple answer:  I've not been paying much attention to the new Senra stuff.  Is the Head UV the same as the original System Head?  I'm wondering if "BOM for Sentra" will work for me.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Even thought this technically does not belong here, I don't want to open a new thread for what is very likely a quick simple answer:  I've not been paying much attention to the new Senra stuff.  Is the Head UV the same as the original System Head?  I'm wondering if "BOM for Sentra" will work for me.

Yes it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Isaac Ashton said:

But... But... Scylla, you're SMILING 😁😈

Beautiful work as usual.

It's the camera angle, a trick of the light. All of the great masters used to use that angle to hide melancholy in their client's portraits.

I'm just messin'.

That pic would look great as a chiaroscuro piece, tho, just saying.

• Haha 3

You people must just be skimming pictures and not reading all posts.  You are failing me:

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

ETA:  My bad - ignore the above whining.  I'll leave the post though so that later stuff still makes sense.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell