How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

I love that hoodie!  Did you make that??

At the Tiny Inc store, there are a number of full perm clothing and shoe templates, which include OBJ files for texturing as well as AOs and UVs. The stuff in my outfit uses those. I am going to be having fun making all sorts of personalised outfits for my Dinkie with them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, meadriana said:

Plask_000002

So beautiful and so natural looking; that winning smile is what I want to be able to have in SL without using AI or photo manipulation!  I did spend some time looking at facial animation HUDs and the possibilities in the various heads I already have but have not yet found what I wanted.

Edited by Leora Greenwood
typos, typos
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

that winning smile is what I want to be able to have in SL without using AI or photo manipulation!

Snapshot-038.png

There's a winning smile if I ever saw one - if your opponent is about to die dead in terror, you're about to win by default, no?!

• Like 10
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

So beautiful and so natural looking; that winning smile is what I want to be able to have in SL without using AI or photo manipulation!  I did spend some time looking at facial animation HUDs and the possibilities in the various heads I already have but have not yet found what I wanted.

That doesn't look like an actual SL avatar. That looks completely AI generated. Either way, I agree with you. I still can't find a proper HUD that gives a realistic looking smile. 🙃

Edited by Lunaea Lovely
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So, my friends and I are doing a style challenge again this week -- this time not involving a specific garment, but rather trend: Balletcore.

Balletcore can run a whole spectrum from very elegant and sharp to straight-out punk or goth. This, however, is what I chose to do.

(I meant to add credits, but forgot to write it down! The top is by Ison, and the skirt is Miss Chelsea, and the scarf is I forget.)

Balletcore-(SM)-Blank.png

• Like 23

UrbanJungl2e_004.thumb.jpg.40f36869f6a7baf302191b9c25f41c57.jpg

On 8/16/2023 at 3:28 AM, Stephanie Misfit said:

Here is my Dinkie, I made some clothes and shoes for her. She is clearly a bit of a tomboy with a dark side.

Snapshot_001.jpg

Thank you; that is truly adorable!  And thanks for including a no-graphics option; that is so rare.  Our Dinkie obsession has made me realize just how difficult in-close photos are!  And Tiggie is not sure what to make of this new look; he seems a bit confused.....

UrbanJungl2e_005.thumb.jpg.458cced9ac2ed411eba94e80cc2faa0d.jpg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
  • Like 20

6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, my friends and I are doing a style challenge again this week -- this time not involving a specific garment, but rather trend: Balletcore.

Balletcore can run a whole spectrum from very elegant and sharp to straight-out punk or goth. This, however, is what I chose to do.

(I meant to add credits, but forgot to write it down! The top is by Ison, and the skirt is Miss Chelsea, and the scarf is I forget.)

Balletcore-(SM)-Blank.png

Ok... I'm totally doin' my slant on balletcore later; picture to come later! :D 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

So, my friends and I are doing a style challenge again this week

That's a challenge ? Too easy ... :P

secondlife-postcard.thumb.jpg.a2e5a69c87d436c0800dfe6f33fffaf4.jpg

secondlife-postcard(1).thumb.jpg.32ccaceef35f92e3e86831dc2bfceb4b.jpg

majestic.+ dinkie peach ballet outfit

Sold by Myhstical on MP

50L$ including tiara.

Cigarette not included. *cough*

Edited by Ted McGregor
  • Like 15