How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Love the possum! Is it dancing too?

* Edit* Or, are you the possum?

I respect possums, they know how to chill. Big animals can be attacking them and they just get bored and go to sleep. It's good to be like a possum and chill when things go south.

The possum taught me this dance move. I can teach it to anyone who's interested.

Dance 015

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danielle Atheria said:

Roger umm base i have a situation here. I clocked this woman at 90mph but she says she was going over 120mph and says my Radar gun is broke and is now requesting a Supervisor. States she shouldn't be ticketed using faulty equipment....

Ex SL Veteran Cop here: She SHOULD be ticketed for that illegally (hot) short skirt, though! 😄

MichaelBlackwoodpoliceofficer.thumb.png.0cf9486b281dbf0967b97e3fe876863b.png

Edited by Michael Blackwood
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Another productive day. I planted this field of purple flowers that can be seen by the astronauts in outer space. How come dudes always be like "hey girl if you hook up with me you can stay at my place and rez stuff, and it's always like after I tell them I have 200,000 m2 of parcels in SL. The guy today was like "i can give you a room in my condo". Really, well I only have 15 minutes for dating you got 30 seconds left, jajajaja.16-05-23-purple.thumb.png.9c9f32f9793d72793a92f39d601a6bce.png

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

I noticed an abandoned property next to mine that was sitting for a month, so I asked me neighbor if she was going to buy it. Turns out she wanted to liquidate some assets, so I ended up with her land and her wonderful house. The weird thing is the house sits on three regions, so it's sorta like the Winchester Mystery House. Part of the house is rated G and the rest is rated M. I guess naked Twister is ok in some rooms but not others.

17-05-23-poolio.png

• Like 12