How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Thanksgiving 2022

I got a new jacket that really took my back to my youth, when I'd wear this type of jacked and it would have a pocket sewn into in such a way that you turn it inside out and stuff the entire jacket in it and then there was an elasticated band so you could wear it round your waist when it wasn't raining. Does anybody else get flashbacks to real life memories while they're in Second Life?

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, Gobilly said:

Thanksgiving 2022

I got a new jacket that really took my back to my youth, when I'd wear this type of jacked and it would have a pocket sewn into in such a way that you turn it inside out and stuff the entire jacket in it and then there was an elasticated band so you could wear it round your waist when it wasn't raining. Does anybody else get flashbacks to real life memories while they're in Second Life?

K-Way 😉

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Trying to find a new club to haunt whilst sorting inventory or editing pics since I was told engaging with DJs, Hosts and talking in local is "unacceptable" at the one I was previously haunting!

Snapshot_008.jpg

DM me and let me know what club that is so I can go chat with the DJ and host in local.  Never heard such rubbish.

• Like 10