How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

12 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I was going to a party...

image.thumb.jpeg.0a2329c0a7ae854cc1651225cdbe5478.jpeg

One of those fun embarrassing moments... you know the kind.

This club was having an Eyes Wide Shut party... I watched the movie. It has been awhile. But I remember the women wearing a mask, panties, and heels. So... I dressed up accordingly... and I use the term dressed loosely. The invitation says gown or lingerie. I assume that means lingerie like in the movie. I TP in and everyone is wearing a gown. 😳 C R A P! I'm the only bare breasted one there.

This was my second try.

One of the interesting things in SL is it is hard for your avatar to be anonymous. But they have an attachment they include with the invitation that hides your SL Name Tag and changes your name in chat. I've seen these before. There is a version of it in the marketplace. But those seeing you do not have to be wearing a similar attachment (alt tested). 

But they can still right click on your avatar I take it and look at your profile? Or wouldn't you show up on the "nearby avatars" list? Intriguing sounding little device though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kali Wylder said:

Took my first picture in Black Dragon.  Still don't really know what I'm doing but I played around with the sky editor.blackdragon_001.thumb.png.a6dee461e09dabd5ebeed7ff2fe6a6b0.png

blackdragon_003.thumb.png.70e3cb7493320fbb3c0117f92dd06332.png

Love these, Kali! I'd especially love the second one if your figure were a bit better lit, but they are both gorgeous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1