How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I was SLB19 opening today and was brave enough to ask some of my favest moles and Lindens for their bears xD
its 5 am now here ...with no sleep (middle child has a fever so mama bear is on nightwatch duty cause papa bear was on duty last night xD) so its just a simple raw picture ^^

20220617.thumb.jpg.1d9daf5677351ad7a50dfe0bb233a15a.jpg

@Adora Mole(cutest chat ever <3) @Star Mole and @Dion Mole(he has a special SL19B limited edition bear atm) 

Edited by Gwin LeShelle
  • Like 20
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lexcysmexcy said:

image.png.b5dc615f748c142a934400315ef7d8e8.png

Looks like the same hair as I have with my "Toy" account. Very similar face too. Nashaly from Doux, and Genus free Strongface is what I have for that account.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Looks like the same hair as I have with my "Toy" account. Very similar face too. Nashaly from Doux, and Genus free Strongface is what I have for that account.

Yup I'm wearing Nashaly. Head is the Lelutka Kaya tho. 

• Like 2

You can call me Miku

Miku, Miku, you can call me Miku Blue hair, blue tie, hiding in your wi-fi Open secrets, anyone can find me Hear your music running through my mind [Chorus] I'm thinking Miku, Miku (oo-ee-oo) I'm thinking Miku, Miku (oo-ee-oo) I'm thinking Miku, Miku (oo-ee-oo) I'm thinking Miku, Miku (oo-ee-oo) I'm on top of the world because of you All I wanted to do is follow you I'll keep singing along to all of you I'll keep singing along [Chorus] I'm thinking Miku, Miku (oo-ee-oo) I'm thinking Miku, Miku (oo-ee-oo) I'm thinking Miku, Miku (oo-ee-oo) I'm thinking Miku, Miku (oo-ee-oo) [Verse 2] Miku, Miku, what's it like to be you? 20, 20, looking in the rear view Play me, break me, make me feel like Superman You can do anything you want [Break] I'm on top of the world because of you All I wanted to do is follow you I'll keep singing along to all of you I'll keep singing along I'm on top of the world because of you I do nothing that they could never do I'll keep playing along with all of you

Edited by HatsuneMiku Alpha
  • Like 8