How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

23 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I'm calling this 'Dove mistress*. Or should it be 'Dove whisperer'?

Dovemistress II

Wow, that's taken my breath away. I showed it to my brother and he said "That's like you in the garden feeding the birds". I have 25 pigeons, two robin red-breasts, three blackbirds, two blue t1ts, a dunnock and several sparrows that all gather round me when I am out refilling all the feeders. Not quite as tame as this photo would suggest, but it pretty much sums up how I feel when I am out there supporting the wildlife. I imagine there is also a squirrel by your feet too. 

Editing to add: I sincerely hope you've added this to the Second Life Flickr group as this needs to be the Pic of The Day.

Edited by Marigold Devin
dang forum software editing an innocent word relating to a small bird
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Editing to add: I sincerely hope you've added this to the Second Life Flickr group as this needs to be the Pic of The Day.

Is that a group named 'Second life official'?

And are the birds doves or pidgeons? I am not sure. They are 10 years old and the vest is probably not for sale. It had included a tophat and sleeves, but they showed the age. I used another tophat instead and didn't use sleeves.

Edited by Marianne Little
added the last part
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Is that a group named 'Second life official'?

Yes. You really must, if you don't already, have this photo shared there. It's got to be a winner. It stands out so much to me. 

Second Life Official

Editing to add: They're pigeons. Doves look similar, tend to be grey with a dark collar (collared doves) or white. Darn nice you keep stuff for 10 years and it comes in handy like this. It's new today to all of us though. 

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1