How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Project complete! I don't normally wear Lelutka on my human female avie, buuuut the brows have Lel appliers only, soooo. Honestly though? I'm kinda digging it! I need more stuff for Evo X, though. I hardly have anything for it. Couldn't tap into my usual bag of cosmetic and tattoo goodies.

I used Lilly for this, and LOL at not being able to wear eyebrow rings like I normally would because, well...

I'm Not Your Friend

Holy sh*tbird! You are looking snarky dangerous! Love it 😘 I'm inspired.. got to login and make a new look for these eyebrows LOL

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

Holy sh*tbird! You are looking snarky dangerous! Love it 😘 I'm inspired.. got to login and make a new look for these eyebrows LOL

Lmao, thank you! Do it!! It was so much fun. I need to find more brows like that. Oh oh, and I gotta try them on my male avie, too. 

Definitely post your finished look when you're all done!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, JeromFranzic said:

While finishing some work at home today...

A bit of solo tango away from the cloud servers.

Retrospect-JFranz-BDinLinux-04Jan2022.jpg

Is that a Beryl Cook behind you?  I love how the lighting and the floor seem to draw my eyes to it. I have a lady in a leopard skin outfit attached to my fridge!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Project complete! I don't normally wear Lelutka on my human female avie, buuuut the brows have Lel appliers only, soooo. Honestly though? I'm kinda digging it! I need more stuff for Evo X, though. I hardly have anything for it. Couldn't tap into my usual bag of cosmetic and tattoo goodies.

I used Lilly for this, and LOL at not being able to wear eyebrow rings like I normally would because, well...

I'm Not Your Friend

Wow, those eyebrows certainly do make quite a statement - and do not at all need eyebrow rings. Do I see stretched ears too? This look is very striking - you really do put a lot of effort into your appearance and is always really a pleasure for me to see as I am such a wash-and-go kind of gal. Your choice of nail colour totally softens this look.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Walelu Summerwind said:

1.4.22.2a.jpg

Ahhhh, fabulous! You look amazing! We should wear these all the time, lol.

1 hour ago, Marigold Devin said:

Wow, those eyebrows certainly do make quite a statement - and do not at all need eyebrow rings. Do I see stretched ears too? This look is very striking - you really do put a lot of effort into your appearance and is always really a pleasure for me to see as I am such a wash-and-go kind of gal. Your choice of nail colour totally softens this look.

Thanks so much! Yup, the ears are super stretched with a bunch of piercings and tunnels mixed in. And funny enough, I'm just like you in real life! I barely even own makeup, let alone wear it. Oh, and I have absolutely no tolerance for pain whatsoever, so no tats or piercings, though I absolutely adore them and told myself for years to stop being a baby about it. My avies are basically what I'd end up looking like if I actually did have a pain tolerance and patience for doing makeup. 😂

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

Haunted by ghosts of dance past...

Dancing In The Spirit.jpg

I WAS going to comment on another post you'd made, where you showed off your new eyes, but then I saw this.

Oh, my heart. Context, of course being everything (you'd mentioned elsewhere about being a dancer for a long time) This is so moving, and soul-filled, and meaningful and singular. The multiple shadows are a wonderful touch, and the lighting and set are as sparse as they need to be. But those are just kind of...errata? It's the meaning of this piece that just lodges in the heart and stays there. Thank you for sharing this one so much.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Iggy UwU said:

Human Experience

Iggy!!! AHH!! What on earth IS this?!? :D

It's incredible, that's what this is. Seriously, if this was an album cover for Iggy UwU's new album? I wouldn't be in the least surprised. I even thought of photoshopping it up as one, just to see what it would look like. I LOVE this! SO much! There is so much working in here, so much that just...fits, perfectly. This belongs in an SL gallery somewhere (or, y'know, an album cover! Iggy UwU - Little Candles Everywhere. OR Iggy UwU - Out of Bounds.) It is so so so so nice.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BranScanlon said:

I WAS going to comment on another post you'd made, where you showed off your new eyes, but then I saw this.

Oh, my heart. Context, of course being everything (you'd mentioned elsewhere about being a dancer for a long time) This is so moving, and soul-filled, and meaningful and singular. The multiple shadows are a wonderful touch, and the lighting and set are as sparse as they need to be. But those are just kind of...errata? It's the meaning of this piece that just lodges in the heart and stays there. Thank you for sharing this one so much.

Oh my! *blushez violently* Thank you so much!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1