How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

3 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

One final pic before I take a VERY long break from SL (well once my premium expires) over the drama. lol

Would it sound strange asking for some of the forumer's Skype addys? 

You have all been so nice and drama free, if you want to add me just shoot me a message on the forum. :)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

One final pic before I take a VERY long break from SL (well once my premium expires) over the drama. lol

Learn to detach yourself from the drama, cause it isn't your drama, those people are not your family, they do not exist in your real life, then it gets easier to just ignore it all and have fun.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

Went shopping at The Chapter Four and ended up taking some photos behind the shops instead wearing stuff dredged up from my already overstuffed suitcase.

I like how you always (well, in the few pics I seen...) manage to capture a look or expression. Lot of pictures can be very doll like with a blank staring face.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Vin Soulstar said:

Would it sound strange asking for some of the forumer's Skype addys? 

You have all been so nice and drama free, if you want to add me just shoot me a message on the forum. :)

hmmm I´d propose a Discord server honestly... I haven´t opened my Skype in... well 4 months?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JackSinned said:

I like how you always (well, in the few pics I seen...) manage to capture a look or expression. Lot of pictures can be very doll like with a blank staring face.

Thanks! It involves lots of waiting around clicking "refresh" on the camera as the facial AO does its magic. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tomfrostt said:

Slowly getting more autumnal, the only thing left to find is a shirt!

Seriously if anyone can recommend any good stores that make good tops for Belleza Jake please let me know (not sarcastic :P), I have an awful time finding tops!

Snapshot_012FORUM.png

Points to Skell...He knows All.

• Like 3