Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

4 minutes ago, Bec Jigsaw said:

ok dress and shoes all picked out.  Shower took.  Teeth brushed thinking I am as ready as I can be lol.

Do I really have to take a shower?  Like Rio, I've barely logged on in the last few years and seldom ever left my home during those logins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I log in now and then to change clothes, but that timespan has been something like every 3-6 months over the past 5-6 years.  I actually logged in the other evening though and spent a few hours going through my inventory.  I wanted to take the new 'complexity' issue into account, but tons of my stuff is really old and therefore really high on the complexity scale.  I can't even count the number of outfits I tossed on that aspect alone, plus tons more that just obviously looked ancient. 

I'm not going fancy tonight, but I did find a pretty dress to wear - mostly because while I detest dresses in RL, I like wearing them in SL.

I'm pretty much the same way. I'm not really a dress or skirt wearer in RL, but I love wearing them in SL. Strange, huh?

I'm too afraid to look at the complexity of my outfits. I'm afraid I'd have to toss out my entire inventory of clothing, except for some system pants and shirts! I think I'd rather just be ignorant, and if it means showing up as a jelly doll on someone else's viewer, oh well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

If you take the half-priced quarterly membership you can actually make a profit just by cashing in your stipend. 

Not MUCH of a profit .. but enough to tickle my simpelton mind. 

I wanted to take an alt premium to offset tier costs - it is cheaper in the long run.  I took the quarterly deal and I have a note on the calendar to switch it to yearly just before it comes up for renewal.  That way I get the most bang for my buck.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

Ok I can't resist a sale apparently... guess this means I'll have to log in more.

At the very least you'll feel a need to log in at the end of July to recover those big profits.  I suppose that alone constitutes logging in more often. 

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
to correct idiot calendar math
  • Like 1

Just now, Xerxes Kingstop said:

At the very least you'll feel a need to log in at the end of August to recover those big profits.  I suppose that alone constitutes logging in more often. 

I even have my own linden home now. So when I log in, maybe I will finally change my clothes.:P

• Like 3