Maureen Boccaccio

Just Ignore and let this one die

Mo, thanks for organising the party at the hangout.

It was lovely getting together with so many familiar names again, the music was fantastic and the chalkboard game was a hoot.
Sophia and I had a really great time.

:x

• Like 7

It was wonderful to see so many show up last night!  

I didn't take many photos because I was enjoying the music and conversation too much - although I was less chatty than usual.  Plus my laptop kind of was chugging what with Ghosty upstairs using up all our bandwidth to DJ :D  Next time I'll log in with my PC.

Thanks Maureen for putting this together, and Ghosty for the tunes.  Hope to have this become at least a semi-regular event. Maybe next time some other "oldbies" can dust off their avatars and join us :x

• Like 8

I had a blast!  So glad folks stopped in.  As always, Ghosty  did a great job DJing, and it was good to hear a "live" singer with WireNWood. :)

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Like 5

Hey!  I can haz posts!

Thanks Mo for putting the party together, and Ghosty for great tunage.  And Maddy for drinks and appetizers:D  It was great to see folks!  Nice pics too - I haven't taken pics at parties for ages, I wish I had!

However, if we do it again, can we nuke the trivial pursuit?  I think having a trivial pursuit party is a great idea, it should just be billed as such.  At a reunion I expect to catch up with folks and maybe reminisce some, and chat was just impossible.  Was everyone else using voice or on a Skype con call and I just didn't know about it?

I guess those who wanted to actually speak to each other should have used Forum Cartel chat?  Seems silly to do that when we're physically in each others' presence, tho. Or, can you set the trivial pursuit script to run on a chat channel other than 0, and those who want to play can listen on that?

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Wish I could have made it but I was working in RL. :(

:(

This is when we need a 'Sad this' rather than just a 'Like this'. 

• Like 3

I had a blast - what a warm fun way to pick up again after being dormant & gunshy.   :) Thank you all so much for the party and the support and the love and the photos. 

Edited by WireNWood
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, WireNWood said:

I had a blast - what a warm fun way to pick up again after being dormant so long. :) Thank you all so much. 

I'm sorry I missed you! I could not stay awake last night.

• Like 1

Good News!

I was cleaning out a bunch of legacy crap and found my old smurf launcher.  Oh how I have missed you my rocket launcher of blue splats.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm the first one up and around for Monday morning.  OK, breakfast is on me this time.  We'll meet at IHOP, the big round booth in the back left corner.  Anything you like, I got the cheque. 

610menu_flash3.jpg

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 5