Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

3 hours ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

How many of us are CPR trained/certified? 

I've many times said that I should, but I never have.

ETA - I did have some basic CPR instruction many, many moons ago in a first aid class, but never certified.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Sneaks into the discussion...

I am trained in CPR and child/infant CPR as well as abdominal thrusts (formerly know as the Heimlich maneuver) and first aid. Not completely mandatory for my current job but I got my certification when I was a nanny and now I work in a primary school so it helps to know things. 

• Like 2

Just now, Xerxes Kingstop said:

and indeed ya can't help that with CPR.  

Maybe he should just wipe himself with a tortilla.... 

nah. Nevermind. 

The solution was to allow me into the men's-room where he was holed-up in a stall and enduring a LOT of pain.  I sent someone to the lunchroom for bottles of milk from the machine; which I handed to him over the door and instructed him to "apply topically" (it helps to dissolve the capsaicin which causes the burn).

I'm pretty sure he never ate pickled jalapenos as a snack again, or if he did - he washed his hands thoroughly before adjusting his bottom.....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xerxes Kingstop said:

Excellent solution!

I think I'll go wash my hands. 

Imagine the hysteria that night when I came home and my neighbor asked me how work was that day....

"Well, today I helped someone perform a milk-enema......"

giphy.gif

• Like 1

First Aid and CPR trained for humans, but I've never had to use the CPR part on a person.  I have used it on many animals over the years and is part of my professional training...  Except those 2 years as an aquarist with the octopuses (they have 3 hearts anyway so which one would I work on?).  The best medicine practiced for those 2 years were injections in goldfish and anesthesia for an eel operation.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

The best medicine practiced for those 2 years were injections in goldfish and anesthesia for an eel operation.

I've never known anyone who has done surgery on an eel.  Please come have a look in my hovercraft. 

Cleese.jpg

Edited by Xerxes Kingstop
  • Like 5

32 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Thank you.

This is what Jackson sent me ...

birthday.png.2a7d9644930d3f81d1fc96ed48f38fd7.png

Look at it this way... your birthday isn't just falling on Monday, it's crushing it. And, much as I love Monday's, that's okay with me.

Happy Birthday, Rhonda!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3

So ... while looking on Google for thinking up the next Random Asked Question I found this:

What’s your worst example of procrastination?

The obvious answer would be to wait 7 years and pull this up the day before the NEXT forum software update and I just don't have that much patience ....
I think I'll pass on that and ask
(drum-roll)

What is the most destructive emotion?   

Here is a handy list of emotions if you need help weighing your choices.  However it leaves out my personal choice: Apathy.  But then that may be more corrosive than destructive.

Bonus points awarded for most constructive emotion, too.

• Like 1

Is procrastination an emotion?

oh yeah, and Happy Birthday Rhonda

Edited by Talligurl
because I tend to be an airhead and leave out important things
  • Like 1

For me it's always been jealousy because it leads to all the other emotions.

Rhonda must have read our horoscope for today:

Taurus

May 1st, 2017

Your feelings are running so deep today that others could miss them entirely. Of course, your ability to create stability amidst chaos is a trait that everyone appreciates, but it comes at a personal cost. Although it might seem as if your head and heart are struggling for dominance now, there is no competition. Cooperation is necessary if you want to maximize your clarity. The sooner you integrate your emotional longings with your practical ideas, the sooner you can make your dreams come true.

For me this means telling my RL friends and family I want SL virtual goods for my birthday. :ph34r:

• Like 2