If you had 50000 linens and one day to spend it...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ooh... I'm not far off that now with my sales since I made a gadget a month ago. Been wondering what to do with it.

Thing is, I could easily spend it in five minutes. It isn't that much; I'm temped to just keep saving until I know.

However, if someone just gave me 50,000 and said, "Spend it," then:

A couple of good yachts

Some 'furniture' from Dutchie for my mansion. That could use the whole 50,000 easily, I would have to choose carefully.

That animated belly dancer model that I saw outside KRC and finally tracked down. Just for fun! (although, I would rather find someone real willing to be my dancer...)

I've never had more than 1000L in my account but it's very clear in my mind what I would do with a so large amount of money. I would buy:

- a beautiful mesh body

- the most rare breedables and collectibles

- a house of course

- and then I would invest the rest of the money (if there would be a rest lol)

i would buy letters with it

like for everybody somebody whose name starts with a i then I would buy the i off them for say 2000L

then if the second letter of their name is say a r and the first letter is a i then I buy the r off them for say 3000L

then if the third letter is say another i following a i and a r then I buy that off them for 5000L

then a h after that I probably actually buy for 7000L

and then if they got a a after that then I buy that for 8000L

and then if maybe somehow miraculously they got a p which I ever so want then I buy for 10000L

and then e say for 8000L

and then a t for umm! oohh! about (count fingers count count count count )  7000L

then the person you buying off will most likely pretty much defo give you another i for free ok

(:

I would go with Xiija’s suggestion and pay advance rent; 50,000 L$ would give me only a bit over 3 months’ worth of it, but it’d still be a welcome saving for my partner & I.

Mine is pretting involved -

I'd pay back a friend whom had helped me get things on SL her $9,000L

I'd get about a bunch of furry avis I'd actually want and not just they look good to me. Including their accessories and mods.

I'd get some vehicles, preferably motorcycles

Lots of rave gear

Build up my wardrobe more with the avis I have

and whatever is left over, becomes donations.

I got a new parcel yesterday and my house is still empty. So I would pay for another 3 weeks in advance and then furnish my house with the expensive furniture from my favorite stores. The rest would be spend on a boat and more clothes and shoes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.