Jump to content

ZoeTick

Resident
  • Content Count

    607
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About ZoeTick

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Perrie Juran wrote: ZoeTick wrote: Perrie Juran wrote: ZoeTick wrote: Perrie Juran wrote: Try telling this to Ebbe Linden on twitter. I wouldn't bother. He's a fake. (Ask me how I know . . . ) How do you know? I have answered you on Twitter, Perrie. Now I'll need to remember my password......grrrrrrrrrrrrr. No, just click on the link above.
  2. Perrie Juran wrote: ZoeTick wrote: KarenMichelle Lane wrote: .... Zoe...........Your alter-ego is posting when you sleep - Please take of this ASAP! Thank you. Ain't me. But it's easy to work out who it is, Only two other people have ever used the word "benighted" in these forums, and this doesn't look like Scylla's work. Hmmmmmmm. I count three others besides Scylla. My use of "other people" obviously excludes my legion of alts, with whom I am relatively assured of your familiarity.
  3. Cinnamon Mistwood wrote: Dresden Ceriano wrote: Well now... I suppose you've gotten me all figured out. And with access to such little an amount of information... you should be really proud of yourself. ...Dres P.S. Um, I forget... can someone remind me who I have to see in order to renew my Forum Elite membership card? *signs off on Dresden's Forum Elite membership card* There! It is good for another year. You're welcome. I was wondering who Pep had delegated executive responsibility to in his temporary, albeit extended, absence.
  4. If you have a male avatar, and they are partnered with a female avatar who is not your real life wife and your real life wife starts playing sl and you have an SL affair with your real life wife without telling your SL partner is that cheating. And on who? Or whom?
  5. Perhaps all it takes is to be able to spell "griefer" correctly.
  6. How would you pronounce the name of someone called Ghoti? [Hint: it was the lead singer of Marillion's nickname] In fact, how would you pronounce the name of your erstwhile companion you mention in your OP? Who disappeared. [Hint: It's gone.]
  7. Cinnamon Mistwood wrote: ZoeTick wrote: Cinnamon Mistwood wrote: Esoteric Tenor has a nice ring to it I could call myself Eric for short, too. Or Sot... I love having choices. Or Teri. Or Eno.
  8. Cinnamon Mistwood wrote: ZoeTick wrote: Cinnamon Mistwood wrote: Esoteric Tenor has a nice ring to it I could call myself Eric for short, too. Or Sot... I love having choices. If the full name was Esoteric Duncan I could be Duncan Sot for short.
  9. RoamingReproof wrote: Should I keep posting in the General Discussion Forum? Yes, but remember that LL in their infinite lack of wisdom created three GDs in the forums, the other two being situated in the Adult and Land sections. So if you want to talk dirty you know where to go.
  10. RoamingReproof wrote: I have no interest whatsoever in imparting any useful information to fellow users of SecondLife It's no good asking KM, then; she thinks this is an extension of ANSWERS, where you can practise your cut-and-paste skills without being abruptly terminated by someone saying that their query has been resolved.
  11. RoamingReproof wrote: Or, if that loses its pall, might I post in the other more soi-disant technical forums? I don't recommend that. The geeks RIC you simply for possessing something they aren't allowed to have: a sense of humour.
  12. RoamingReproof wrote: I would like to add to the gaiety of nations by making supercilious observations on the poor standard of other contributions to these forums (sic). Have I come to the right place? I have no interest whatsoever in imparting any useful information to fellow users of SecondLife; I just want to be cynical and droll. Should I keep posting in the General Discussion Forum? Or, if that loses its pall, might I post in the other more soi-disant technical forums? The benighted folks there would likely welcome the apercus of someone of my intellectual calibre. This is the right place, but the wrong time. Joke threads should be started on Fridays. That gives everyone a chance to take a pop at their preferred nemesis before the mods turn up on Monday and decide that the thread has got too long to interfere. Although occasionally a Linden on weekend punishment duty (maybe they voted against SL V2) gets annoyed and deletes threads and posts without justification or explanation, as the Community Standards allow him (or more likely, her) to.
  13. RoamingReproof wrote: " But be warned that if you do what you say, you will soon be banned from the forum." So, how does that work, exactly? Do I get banned by a Moderator; or is there a committee of the "great and good"? Banned by Mods, shunned by the great and good.
  14. RoamingReproof wrote: I would like to add to the gaiety of nations by making supercilious observations on the poor standard of other contributions to these forums (sic). Have I come to the right place? I have no interest whatsoever in imparting any useful information to fellow users of SecondLife; I just want to be cynical and droll. Should I keep posting in the General Discussion Forum? Or, if that loses its pall, might I post in the other more soi-disant technical forums? The benighted folks there would likely welcome the apercus of someone of my intellectual calibre. I, for one, welcome our new copycat overlord.
  15. KarenMichelle Lane wrote: .... Zoe...........Your alter-ego is posting when you sleep - Please take of this ASAP! Thank you. Ain't me. But it's easy to work out who it is, Only two other people have ever used the word "benighted" in these forums, and this doesn't look like Scylla's work.
×
×
  • Create New...