just ignore and let this one die

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

/me waves at Marianne!

Thanks again for the info about rez zones in Bay City. I did fine with it till I rode into my own yard and got a message saying I was over my prim limit! lol

Totally welcome! We just got those put into the Westside last week. Others on that side include:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bay%20City%20-%20Mashpee/250/10/24/ (On the road)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bay%20City%20-%20Harwich/128/10/24/ (canal basin)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Wellfleet%20Harbor/190/140/24/ (Charterhouse)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Portage%20Bay/140/200/24/ (seaplane station)

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

I am just waiting on the weekend update from Marianne
:)

You mean... this one?

Whew! G'mornin an G'evening, everybuggy!
Well, spent the weekend mostly building the venue f'r next weekend, which looks like this:
491967.jpg
It's for a big "East meets West" mixer in Bay City. Should be fun!
I did get some time with my siblings, though. We explored Barney's Bay, which has...
491816.jpg
A candy store!
It also has...
491822.jpg
So what's not to love!
Anyways, I hope everybuggy else's weekend is super.
And I'm glad to actually see, y'know, folks posting in the thread(other than me). :-)
Have a super week ahead!

Marianne McCann wrote:

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

I am just waiting on the weekend update from Marianne
:)

You mean... this one?

Whew! G'mornin an G'evening, everybuggy!
Well, spent the weekend mostly building the venue f'r next weekend, which looks like this:
491967.jpg
It's for a big "East meets West" mixer in Bay City. Should be fun!
I did get some time with my siblings, though. We explored Barney's Bay, which has...
491816.jpg
A candy store!
It also has...
491822.jpg
So what's not to love!
Anyways, I hope everybuggy else's weekend is super.
And I'm glad to actually see, y'know, folks posting in the thread(other than me). :-)
Have a super week ahead!

Ah Mari, we can always count on you.  I love the pictures you post like the first one here that show me places and activities in SL and I love the glimpses into your personal Second Life.  Hug hug hug!

Oh look, it's late Sunday night!

I hope y'all had a super weekend and had a ton of fun. :smileyhappy:

This weekend we had a big mixer in Bay City. It was an "East meets West" thing, on account of the merger of the old Teen Grid Bay City to the Main Grid Bay City. it was also a good excuse as any for a party. We opted to stick to Bay City's them, and did it up mid century style, with swing music and alla that. It was fun!

Here's a shot from the event:

492478.jpg

And a shot of me an my sibs, in our vintage finery:

492508.jpg

Me an my sibs did a bit of exploring, too. Like poking around some more in Alirium. What a pretty spot, really.

492125.jpg

We've also been getting Livingtree all springy, as well as doing some remodeling here and there.  This was the other night, as we put out new bridges here and there:

492139.jpg

And finally, just because, another Bay City shot. This one showing a little bit of a building I'm workin' on, to the left in this piccie:

492609.jpg

Here's hopin' all y'all have great weeks ahead, and much fun t'come!

Lookit that, it's time f'r th' weekend write up.

First, in Bay City, one of the Alliance members is sorta spearheading some weekly fun race events. This week, it was planes, as we flew from Hau Koda, around the airship mooring in Bay City - Truro, and then back. It was great fun, even if I did run out of gas and had to ditch in Davis Gulf. Here's a shot from before that happened, though!

493006.jpg

My sibs an I decided to travel 'round Avaria, 'cuz it had been a while. Her's the three of us out and about.

493320.jpg

We did't stay in one place f'r too long, though, as we were being staked the whole time we were there. And this was the thing a-stalking us:

493316.jpg

And finally, jes f'r fun, a shot of yours truly enjoying a warm Sunday afternoon in The Pixel Bean region, which is very pretty even if you can't see much of it in this piccie:
493435.jpg

Hope y'all had fun weekends too, an a great week ahead!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.