just ignore and let this one die

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Finally!

After battling -38C temps on Friday my right testicle has successfully re-descended. Not only was it causing considerable distracting discomfort but the resulting left-lean was causing me to inadvertently veer sharply while cornering around the house causing  me to clip the corners of walls.

Thank you to all who expressed their concern.

PS I would have included a pic but, well, you know. hehehe

PPS Contact me in-world if interested. ;-P

PPPS Dres, I have already sent you yours.

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Finally!

After battling -38C temps on Friday my right testicle has successfully re-descended. Not only was it causing considerable distracting discomfort but the resulting left-lean was causing me to inadvertently veer sharply while cornering around the house causing  me to clip the corners of walls.

Sometimes T.M.I. just doesn't say enough! :P

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Finally!

Sometimes T.M.I. just doesn't say enough!
:P

But, but sharing strengthens the bonds of community.

Shall I put you down for one?

Oh, yes, I see your pm now.

On the way!!!

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Finally!

Yes, but more importantly, what did you have for breakfast? This thread wants to know.

By the way, if you have a recurrence of the "problem" I can recommend an acupuncturist called Wun Hung Lo.

LlazarusLlong wrote:

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Finally!

Yes, but more importantly, what did you have for breakfast? This thread wants to know.

By the way, if you have a recurrence of the "problem" I can recommend an acupuncturist called Wun Hung Lo.

bacondownload.jpg

• 1 year later...

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Hmm let me see...

Watergate?

No, that won't work already been done.

Golden Gate?

No, too confusing.

From  Russia with Love?

Too unwieldy and copyright issues.

Hmm, maybe something will come to me in the shower.

How about "You're in love"? [

]

Dee

Skusting

[Wilson Phillips: Brian Beach Boy Wilson's two daughters and Michelle Mamas and Papas Phillips kid]

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Katheryne Helendale said:

Wait... There's two of these threads now? Are they, like, multiplying in the dark?

The last time there was new forum software, you could not add on to threads, so a new thread with the same name was started, and kept going until Jan. With this software change, we can add onto or revive past threads, but I assume recent arrivals were not aware so started a whole new thread.

Edited by Pamela Galli

2 hours ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

How weird it is to see 2011 Rioko.... It's like I'm in a time machine! Is the original one still up? Though I think that was on different software completely, right? I'm old, I cant remember these things anymore.

You, my friend are TIMELESS! Even your 2008 boots are probably still in style. 

• Like 1

Where the hell did this one come from?

ETA - I think I've figured out what happened, but this new forum won't let me delete a post, so this reply is stuck here.  I'll wonder over to the new version and park myself there.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.