just ignore and let this one die

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maureen Boccaccio wrote:

*softly scritches the kitty behind the ears*

Hi Lexxi!

*wiggles, purrs*

I was quite depressed, then I saw Charlie Sheen's video. And started giggling when he mentioned his orange maned pony named Steve.   

So, those who dislike twiter, I followed a link from Twitter to that video, and now I am less depressed. *nods, meows*

*eats breakfast pizza*

Good morning, everyone!

Have you ever had to go to a different office for the day?  I am doing the same thing with the seem responsibilities as I do at my normal office but it just seems ... odd.  I don't feel as productive.  Everything seems to take longer to do.  It is pretty rare that I have to work out of this campus (and in theory this is my "main" office location)  but this is one of those days.  Oh well

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Good morning, everyone!

Have you ever had to go to a different office for the day?  I am doing the same thing with the seem responsibilities as I do at my normal office but it just seems ... odd.  I don't feel as productive.  Everything seems to take longer to do.  It is pretty rare that I have to work out of this campus (and in theory this is my "main" office location)  but this is one of those days.  Oh well

Good morning Rhonda!

Awwww, how I know your feeling recently.... I feel tired and bored at the office and really not productive at all, lol. This is the end of a long and cold winter and it seems like spring will never come. Depressing. No wonder I cherish so much my SL life these days... It's never been such an escape from reality. :smileywink:

• Lindens

@Rhonda G'morn! I find I'm greatly unproductive when moved outside of my familiar environs. Even using another computer which isn't setup with my shortcuts and timesavers, and most people seem to be relatively lax about organizing their desktop. :o

On a somewhat related note, I cracked up seeing business cat here. That feline boss reminds me of my own cuddly-wuddly, Mr. Sushi aka ONYX GUMDROP. He's a gangsta rappa cat.

tumblr_laqxf31qSp1qeutbo.jpeg

Torley Linden wrote:

@Rhonda G'morn! I find I'm greatly unproductive when moved outside of my familiar environs. Even using another computer which isn't setup with my shortcuts and timesavers, and most people seem to be relatively lax about organizing their desktop.
:o

On a somewhat related note, I cracked up seeing business cat here. That feline boss reminds me of my own cuddly-wuddly, Mr. Sushi aka ONYX GUMDROP. He's a gangsta rappa cat.

cute kitty :)

Torley Linden wrote:

@Rhonda G'morn! I find I'm greatly unproductive when moved outside of my familiar environs. Even using another computer which isn't setup with my shortcuts and timesavers, and most people seem to be relatively lax about organizing their desktop.
:o

What a sweetheart! I'm such a sucker for cute, er I mean tough, kitties.

Hi everybuggy! Hope you had a super weekend!

So lesee, I guess I c'n start at the end of the week. I hadda get a school project done, on Charlotte's Web. :-)
490357.jpg
Meanwhile, I'm also workin at the same time on a much bigger project: this building. Very happy with how its lookin'
490250.jpg
We've also been gettin Livingtree all ready f'r the spring, melting off the last of th' snow an makin way for new growth:
490619.jpg
Even found a new friend there!
490614.jpg
And speaking of new friends: I got one of the Japanese Relief Linden Bears, too. Actually, I got a couple, but here's me with th' huggable one. :-)
490650.jpg
An that's purty much th' weekend! Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

Marianne McCann wrote:

Hi everybuggy! Hope you had a super weekend!
So lesee, I guess I c'n start at the end of the week. I hadda get a school project done, on Charlotte's Web. :-)
490357.jpg
Meanwhile, I'm also workin at the same time on a much bigger project: this building. Very happy with how its lookin'
490250.jpg
We've also been gettin Livingtree all ready f'r the spring, melting off the last of th' snow an makin way for new growth:
490619.jpg
Even found a new friend there!
490614.jpg
And speaking of new friends: I got one of the Japanese Relief Linden Bears, too. Actually, I got a couple, but here's me with th' huggable one. :-)
490650.jpg
An that's purty much th' weekend! Hope everyone has a great week ahead!

Yay Marianee! Thank you.

Maureen Boccaccio wrote:

Happy Monday.
:)

I like every other day but...

mnday.jpg

9005.gif

and now that I have posted it will be as the op wished ...I can kill any thread! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2555 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.