• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Posted Images

Thanks Sylvia! The table and chairs come from Mudshake. lol, I guess I must have bought about everything they have for sale! I just love their shabby vintage furniture. Too bad I cannot afford a full sim, I sure could use the 15,000 prims! :smileyhappy: /me hugs you.

Thanks Wildcat, all I can write is: WOW.. (I think other things that arent really apropiate for the forum)

The VT needs more pictures like these or maybe someone should start a new thread just for sexy elegant pics like yours..

Btw, great wine choice!

As a 90% straight man, I can appreciate a range of breast sizes from small to large. However, your avatar's bosom is way too big. It's looks freakish and unattractive, and I think you must know it. So that leaves the question of what are you trying to communicate by repeatedly posting these kinds of images? 

Randall Ahren wrote:

your avatar's bosom is way too big. It's looks freakish and unattractive

You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine. If you have a problem with my appearance, then kindly ignore my posts and pretend I'm not even here. I will happily return the favor.

Do you recall this exchange with Venus?

@Hayley: Nice to see you are becoming a regular here!

You'll be sick of me in no time, dear

Based on your reply to Venus, I suspect you were actually looking for a reaction of the type that you got from me. Notwithstanding, I accept your offer. In fact, I already use an adblocker plugin with my browser to block the photos you've been posting. No sense in wasting the bandwidth to download photos that I find obscene and repetitive. The ignore function unfortunately does not appear to work for these forums.