The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dancing at NY Jazz. I've been there a few times now, but this is the first time I snapped any photos. There were a few people in the club, but not too crowded. We even had a live piano player, which is rare:Snapshot_009.png

Whoops, panty shot! How did that get in there? SL is very realistic. If you wear a skirt while dancing, make sure to wear nice underwear.

Snapshot_010.png

Not included: a snap shot of my bowling score, which was a personal best for me that evening at Pando Lanes. Bowled a 221. My opponent bowled a 211 (I think she let me win). Some days in SL are pure magic.

@Zim: Great avatars. I'm not sure about the nose rings though. Looks like it could be potentially painful.

I am replying to you all in this thread as I will do it too in the vanity thread so I'm sure you will all read it. I am so sorry I made you worry for me. I'm going through a very hard time about my health and posted in despair yesterday. I will leave today to spend a few days at my parent's to take rest and not being alone. Il will keep on posting from there. Thank you all so much, you have all been so kind... I promise I'll keep on posting smileys and lolcats and remain the same Valerie you are used to know.

/me hugs you and love you all.

Val

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.