The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

OK, here's the new car that I meant to take a pic of last night...now that I have seen how badly Dresden drives, I don't think I wil let him anywhere near it!  :smileyvery-happy:

*pouts*  Maybe if I wasn't forced to scrunch myself up into the tiny little thing... oh who am I fooling? 

I never did get to apologize to Maddy for running her over. blush.jpeg

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

OK, here's the new car that I meant to take a pic of last night...now that I have seen how badly Dresden drives, I don't think I wil let him anywhere near it!  :smileyvery-happy:

*pouts*  Maybe if I wasn't forced to scrunch myself up into the tiny little thing... oh who am I fooling? 

I never did get to apologize to Maddy for running her over.
blush.jpeg

...Dres

Don't apologize, I'd rather get even.

;-)

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

I never did get to apologize to Maddy for running her over.
blush.jpeg

...Dres

Don't apologize, I'd rather get even.

;-)

*shivers in anticipation*

...Dres

Watching Red Riding Hood inspired me.

red riding hood.png

The pose blue screened in my studio, one copy of the pic was turned black and white, in the other i removed everything which was not red. this was then pasted on top of the black and white image. The whole thing was the pasted again on a image of woodland i took in world and turned black and white. To make it more natural looking I played with lighting effects and 'soft glow'

@Sylvia:  I like the red look on you!

@Pixie:  Great shot -- Goth in da hood!

@Storm: Beam me up - and next time warn me.  LOL

@Wildcat: Naughty cat!  *meows*

@Val:  I have that sweater, too, and looks wonderful on you!

Now, what does a girl have to do to get help fixing an old  truck?

venus vanity63_002.jpg

Valerie, please, a short derail...I know you like Laq hair, but do you know the reason why the hairbase skin hairs (specifically Kira & Tasha) only come in black?  I love them, but want to stay a lighter brunette...am I missing something? :(

Thanks for any info you might have...I've sent an email on their website, but will probably be awhile before I receive an answer.

lol Kylie, sorry I misread your question.Yes, I have never seen this hair other than black. It makes me wonder if they are modify, btw. I don't know anything about editing but it would be interesting to ask someone really technical. Could be worth a try in the Texturing forum maybe? :smileysurprised:

Sylvia Tamalyn wrote:

Thanks, Venus! I have a whole rainbow of hairs so thought I should actually wear some of them sometime! lol

And I think you are going to get help with that truck very soon! :smileywink:  Love the butterfly tattoos!!

Hehe thank you Sylvia.  You can get the tatts at HUZ and this one is Butterfly Reborn.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 591 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.