The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

NealCrz wrote:

So happy I was honored to take you out looking so lovely
:)
.  You make me look good Sara. lol

Sara Neal Dancing.jpg

It really was a wonderful night, thankyou for coming with me :) 

Lol Neal, you don't need me to make you look good, you are so very fine on your own ;)

Marianne Little wrote:

A movie poster challenge by the talented Strawberry Singh: 

9051032324_1df24ddd8d.jpg

My quick and sloppy contribution!
:)

This one is my favorite :D I flipped through a bunch on flickr, and this is still my favorite. I'd totally watch this movie lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

I logged in because of your new skin thread haha, I have been on a hunt for an update as well. I totally feel your uncertainty. I've bought a couple of skins over the last couple of weeks that I thought I loved, and then felt uncomfortable in them because they were just too different. I didn't want to feel different, I only wanted to feel improved lol. I have finally found my skin, and with a little shape tweaking, I'm perfectly happy with my ava again :D  

Snapshot_183.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thread is so dead. :womanwink:

black fair 2013.jpg

No editing on the avatar images, just blurred the line between them. I was too lazy to make a "proper" collage. The dress and clutch is both from The Black Fair 2013. Store is Pure Poison, no 70 on this list. http://theblackfair-sl.blogspot.com.br/

A really hard fair to navigate, it's full and slow. The slurls does not take yu to the right shop, but at least you get a beam to navigate after.

You're right, this thread is quite dead and I think it's a shame.  It seems as though people have found better places in which to post their pics in order to share them with other people.  It might be flickr or their own blogs or any other place that doesn't put as many restrictions on what they post or have a storage limit, which makes these places more attractive.  Then there's always the Picture Thread (link), which may have userped most of the activity that this thread use to hold.

Regardless of any of that, here's my most recent favorite pic...

Annex.png

...Dres

ETA: You're pics are gorgeous, as usual, Marianne.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 759 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.