The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Spinell wrote:

I must warn you that my photogrophy skills are almost non-existent.
xD

I went to the featured Rust area today. It really was breath-taking. My doll-like self was drawn to the infinite ocean wondering if I would ever get off the rusting clockwork island...

Snapshot_021.png

How can you say that, beautiful picture! And unique avatar too.

• 2 weeks later...

valerie Inshan wrote:

It's been a long time since I lurked in this thread. Great pics everyone! 

For those who could make it, breakfast at 8 AM SLT on Sunday at my place (reloaded: a beach has been added!) Wear your flip flops or come barefeet! :smileyhappy:

sunday.jpg

Lovely Val!  All are welcome to the breakfast, and I will be DJ'ing!  Hope to see you all!

Peace!

Love your new hair Raven so much so that i decided to brave the Truth sale and see if I could find something new for myself and found this beauty :matte-motes-bashful: took another picture to show off my hair......excuse the house it is being built around me :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_010.png

Picture taken as a contest for PSP, thought I'd show it off here. Decided to sensor it a bit better, don't wanna get in trouble for suposed nudity in the forums... again... -_-

Anyways:

PSP Contest sensored.png

I made the pose, the rose crown and the bouquet. Why are flowers and poses so expensive in SL? Better make your own. :P

I was so pumped today to see some self adjusting mesh when I stopped at Redgrave.  They only have 3 pieces but this is what is coming.    No sizes as one size fits perfectly for any size avatar from what i can tell.  

Thought I'd share,

My heart is only for Sara

Neal Liquid Mesh_001.png

NealCrz wrote:

I was so pumped today to see some self adjusting mesh when I stopped at Redgrave.  They only have 3 pieces but this is what is coming.    No sizes as one size fits perfectly for any size avatar from what i can tell.  

Thought I'd share,

My heart is only for Sara

Neal Liquid Mesh_001.png

Wow baby, seriously?  Damn I am gonna have to run off to Redgrave and see for myself :smileyvery-happy:  You look mighty fine in what you got on ;)

*grins like an idiot at your words*  :heart:

Starting to find them under names like LQM, Luquid Mesh and Deformer.  I've noticed a few designers including both sizes and self adjusting mesh.  The following are supposed to be adjustable wiht LQM and the mesh should adjust.

Those sliders (and their default values) are:
Height: 53
Body Thickness:32

Neck Thickness:42
Neck Length:50
Shoulders:41
Arm Length:80
Hand Size:50
Torso Length:50

Leg Length:50
Hip Width:53
Hip Length:50

Legs:
- Leg Muscles
- Butt Size

- Saddle Bags 
- Knee Angle 
- Foot Size

One of the cool suprises is belts.  I can change belts and not have to do anything and they fit perfectly.  I love these new redgrave jeans.  Also saw at FLOW(mens),  AngelRed, Gisele Grizot , Cinphul,  and others.

brown belt_002.jpgbrown belt_001.jpg

My heart is for Sara Always 

Looking good all :D  

Awesome isn't it Neal! I had found an easter bunny mesh sack dress at easter that had a deformer, I was blown away! I didn't even need the alpha because the fit was just perrrrrfect ^_^ I don't have any pics of it saved to my comp or I'd show and tell.. if I remember I'll save a pic next time I'm inworld lol. 

This is me and Nic makin music together <3 

Snapshot_132.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.