The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't think I know L&B :o  YEY a new shop to check out lol.  And O_O that looks like a naughty animal!

Sephira pretty silks! I can't really see your teeth, so no comment on them lol. I don't always like the teeth on my ava either, but my favorite skin has weird looking teeth painted right on, which I can't stand... so I shaped my lips around the prim teeth to be able to cover the odd grimace the skin has lol. Dead Apples has a cute pout gloss I sometimes use instead. 

Madeline Blackbart wrote:

I can see how that would happen. I thought I'd never wear it (just got it 'cause it was cute) now I wear it all the time!

There is something absolutely fascinating at watching how this avi moves, changes expressions and stares at the camera! If one day all avatars are to tend to be like this one in terms of realism and beauty, the SL experience is going to get highly even more immersive. Wonderful and a bit disturbing at the same time... :smileysurprised:

valerie Inshan wrote:

At first, I thought I'd keep this mesh head just for my alt... But I fell for it so much I had to get it for Val. Now I'm feeling soooo much younger!!!
:D

val-new.jpg

I have seen so many here on the forums with this new mesh head, and while it is really pretty and sweet looking, I think I will stick with my old av until they come out with a diff look :)  

But damn Val, it looks gorgeous on you, you give it that certain style and flair you do to anything you wear :heart:

Saraya Starr wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

At first, I thought I'd keep this mesh head just for my alt... But I fell for it so much I had to get it for Val. Now I'm feeling soooo much younger!!!
:D

val-new.jpg

I have seen so many here on the forums with this new mesh head, and while it is really pretty and sweet looking, I think I will stick with my old av until they come out with a diff look
:)

But damn Val, it looks gorgeous on you, you give it that certain style and flair you do to anything you wear :heart:

You look so adorable. 

Have you found any issues with it?

How do you feel about the skin and do you use your own eyes?

Saraya Starr wrote:

I have seen so many here on the forums with this new mesh head, and while it is really pretty and sweet looking, I think I will stick with my old av until they come out with a diff look
:)

Oh thank you so much Sara! You always have the sweetest words. :heart: Yes, this head is not very easy to personalize. But with some patience and sticking to my usual hair and dress code (lol), I think this is feasable. I agree with you, this creator needs to make some more! She is incredibly talented. I don't doubt we'll be amazed by her creations to come. :smileyhappy:

Raven1 Short wrote:

You look so adorable. 

Have you found any issues with it?

How do you feel about the skin and do you use your own eyes?

Thank you Raven sweetie! No issues so far. Actually, I kept my shape because I was not very fond of the one coming with this head. And it worked wonderfully. I do wear the skin though, but I do wear my own eyes. The great thing about this product is that it is hybrid, not entirely mesh, so you can still feel "yourself" even if the change is rather drastic! 

I have to confess it will probably take a little while before I am entirely used to it and see it as "me". She's a bit of a teenager for such an old mule like me! :D

Nimue Mistwalker wrote:

I just LOVE those darling mesh heads! Should I or shouldn't I... Oh, what the heck. An older version may not be coming out for a while and I don't think I can wait that long
:matte-motes-wink-tongue:

H
ere's a picture of the old Nim.. still sitting on transparent cubes
:matte-motes-nerdy:

thinking about it.jpg

The "old" Nim always look so adorable! At the risk of repeating myself, I just adore each and every pictures you post! This one is lovely. Lol, and I completely forgot to test your transparent cubes trick! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.