The Picture Thread

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi Everyone!  This is a picture thread where you can share your best pictures.  I will start off with some pictures I took on my day off, and at one of the Sunday Breakfasts.  Enjoy!

pic1.jpg

Sunday Breakfast at Sara's.

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

My Day Off.

pic5.jpg

My Day Off.

pic6.jpg

My Day Off.

pic7.jpg

My Day Off.

pic8.jpg

My Day Off.

pic9.jpg

My Day Off.

pic10.jpg

My Day Off.

pic11.jpg

My Day Off.

pic13.jpg

My Day Off.

pic14.jpg

My Day Off.

pic15.jpg

My Day Off.

pic16.jpg

My Day Off.

pic17.jpg

My Day Off.

Your turn!  Post your amazing pictures here!

Peace!

• Like 4

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie, these are wonderful pictures taken by a wonderful man. You are the best person ever my friend. :heart:

Here are some of my favorites...

innsmouth stage.jpg

Mysterious Innsmouth ^

tomb2.jpg

The Emperor's silent army ^

window[5].jpg

The best home I ever had ^

ajja3.jpg

The very last dance ^

Ahhh!  So good and so nice!  Hugs to you my friend!

Peace!

Awww so nice pics from all the posters ! and so nice idea from you Hippie !

well, now im not sure ill be at ease for posting some of mines lol...i was using low graphics till recently, so these ones have been made with low perf but edited in phsop of course.

disenchanted-11A3.png

This one was in Shady Falls sim, for a blog post, i really liked the place.

mindgames7-A3.png

This one has been taken in Finlandia for another blog post. Its a pretty lovely sim too..

lost-world-full-22-bis2.pnglost-world-full-5-bis2.png

And these two other ones, means a lot to me. ive taken them just some days before they derezz the whole sim. Lost world was a peaceful place and has been my refuge when i needed to relax for 3 years. But sadly, they had to close the sim at the end of january :smileysad:

ive made whole post about it in my blog with a lot of other pics from there. ETA : but these 2 ones are my favorites :smileyhappy:

• Like 2

Aww thank you Val...

The owner of the sim that had to close told me he will try to reopen it in a smaller parcel.. i really hope he will..

i regret so much to not have known at this time that my comp can handle high and ultra graphic at least for the time i do the pic. Now the sim is gone, and i wont be able to make anymore pics there....

btw... im in love with the deco of your house ! :smileywink: I know i already said it in another thread, but damn, you have an awesome taste for choosing furnitures ! i think your inside house is one of the one most gorgeous ive ever seen ! Im jaleous ! 

• Like 1

Oooh thanks! Dont be jaleous, you are welcome anytime, please feel free to come whenever you want. All my little fellows will be more more than happy to welcome you! (not to mention I will be pleased too!). Here's my last purchase, aint he a cutie? :smileyhappy:

sleepy-bunny.jpg

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Awww so nice pics from all the posters ! and so nice idea from you Hippie !

well, now im not sure ill be at ease for posting some of mines lol...i was using low graphics till recently, so these ones have been made with low perf but edited in phsop of course.

disenchanted-11A3.png

This one was in Shady Falls sim, for a blog post, i really liked the place.

mindgames7-A3.png

This one has been taken in Finlandia for another blog post. Its a pretty lovely sim too..

lost-world-full-22-bis2.pnglost-world-full-5-bis2.png

And these two other ones, means a lot to me. ive taken them just some days before they derezz the whole sim. Lost world was a peaceful place and has been my refuge when i needed to relax for 3 years. But sadly, they had to close the sim at the end of january :smileysad:

ive made whole post about it in my blog with a lot of other pics from there. ETA : but these 2 ones are my favorites :smileyhappy:

So nice Trinity!  Thank you for sharing them here!

Peace!

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Oooh thanks! Dont be jaleous, you are welcome anytime, please feel free to come whenever you want. All my little fellows will be more more than happy to welcome you! (not to mention I will be pleased too!). Here's my last purchase, aint he a cutie? :smileyhappy:

sleepy-bunny.jpg

Awwww!  So cute Val!

Peace!

• Like 1

awww Val... hes not cute, he is adorable !!!!!!!

i hope hes not requierieng to be feed lol.. my meeros are ruining me but i cant decide myself to derezz them... lol...

And thanks for the invite ... we need to find a moment to meet inworld for sure ! :smileyhappy:

@ Hippie, thanks :smileyhappy:, my pleasure

• Like 1

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Raiding Val

Raiding Val's kitchen!  Always fun!

Peace!

LOL! You did it AGAIN??? I'll have to refill the fridge when I come home tonight! :D

Hippie, these shots of LadySue and you are so lovely! One can feel true love here. :smileyhappy::heart:

• Like 1

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

awww Val... hes not cute, he is adorable !!!!!!!

i hope hes not requierieng to be feed lol.. my meeros are ruining me but i cant decide myself to derezz them... lol...

And thanks for the invite ... we need to find a moment to meet inworld for sure ! :smileyhappy:

@ Hippie, thanks :smileyhappy:, my pleasure

Hehe Trin, I know how you feel about your Meeroos. I feel the same about mines, I just can't send them back to my inventory knowing that they would return to the wild. It would be like killing them, doesn't it?

And, no, this bunny is not a breedable. You can find him (and the rest of the bunny family!) at HPMD. :smileyhappy:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/20972

• Like 1

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Raiding Val

Raiding Val's kitchen!  Always fun!

Peace!

LOL! You did it AGAIN??? I'll have to refill the fridge when I come home tonight!
:D

Hippie, these shots of LadySue and you are so lovely! One can feel true love here. :smileyhappy::heart:

Awwww!  Thank you Val!  You have the best food in SL, and I always come over to raid when I get hungry!  Oh yes!  I love Lady sooooo much!  I am nothing without her!  Hugs!

Peace!

Awww Val ! on top to have an awesome inside house, you have a gorgeous garden !!!! 

your lil rabbit from yesterday seems to have grown a bit too much lol.. and soooo fast ! what did you gave to him to eat for he growns so fast ? ehehheheheh... I hope Hippie that came into your kitchen for having his lunch wont grow the same way :smileywink:

And yes, i agree with Val, Hippie, your pics with LadySue display obviously how much you love her.

So here one i made just some minutes ago, in my back garden (that we turned in spring mode this week end). The pic is not already edited in pshop, but indeed, made with better graphics than usual :smileyhappy:

new-moumou

• Like 2

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Awww Val ! on top to have an awesome inside house, you have a gorgeous garden !!!! 

your lil rabbit from yesterday seems to have grown a bit too much lol.. and soooo fast ! what did you gave to him to eat for he growns so fast ? ehehheheheh... I hope Hippie that came into your kitchen for having his lunch wont grow the same way :smileywink:

And yes, i agree with Val, Hippie, your pics with LadySue display obviously how much you love her.

So here one i made just some minutes ago, in my back garden (that we turned in spring mode this week end). The pic is not already edited in pshop, but indeed, made with better graphics than usual :smileyhappy:

new-moumou

Awww!  Thank you Trinity!  Your words are so kind!  Oh yes!  I will never lose weight going over to Val's.  She has the best French food, and I can not resist!

Peace!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.