The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry I missed The Easter breakfast Val  :)  I decided to come visit and see the dogs and especially the cute little Poupi :) :heart:

Snapshot_015.jpg

Snapshot_014.jpg

Snapshot_011.jpg

I so wanted to steal him away, I promised him lots of puppy treats , but it was no use, he adores his mistress :smileyvery-happy::heart:

Saraya Starr wrote:

Snapshot_011.jpg

I so wanted to steal him away,
I promised him lots of puppy treats , but it was no use, he adores his mistress :smileyvery-happy::heart:

Lol, Sara, it was not enough having Hippie raiding my kitchen, now you want to steal my puppy! :D My dogs adore you, hun, you are so welcome anytime to pet them. :heart:

BTW, did you only "promised" treats to Poupi? I found him a little bit more fat when I logged in this morning! :P

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Just logged in a few minutes ago and here's what I see! :smileysurprised::smileyembarrassed:

OH MY 
GOD
DOGS!!!!
:P

They want to make you some brothers or sisters for Poupi!

Naughty dogs!
:D

Raven, I'm just wondering: could this be related whatsoever with Sara's visit the other night? Could she have TOLD THEM about these... hem... *things*??? They never did that before.... *scratches head* :P:D

valerie Inshan wrote:

Raven1 Short wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Just logged in a few minutes ago and here's what I see! :smileysurprised::smileyembarrassed:

OH MY 
GOD
DOGS!!!!
:P

They want to make you some brothers or sisters for Poupi!

Naughty dogs!

Raven, I'm just wondering: could this be related whatsoever with Sara's visit the other night? Could she have TOLD THEM about these... hem... *things*??? They never did that before.... *scratches head*
:P:D

That gives "dog whisperer a whole new meaning" :D

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saraya Starr wrote:

This is me and my rl daughter :heart:  Inworld at tonights theme dance.. Zombie Apocalypse
;)

Snapshot_023.jpg

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre!!!! My goodness, you two look awfully dangerous! :smileysurprised:

Lol, but we had so much fun :smileyvery-happy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.