How can I be a cool forum-er?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

:-D

This whole thread has turned out very nicely. That's the second third video I've watched here today that actually made me laugh out loud. Henri is very handsome, don't you think?. Our nutso kitty looks quite like him although the white on her face is symmetrical and her hair is even longer than Henri's, especially on the sides of her face. Also his eyes are those of a philosopher; hers are those of a nut case.:smileyvery-happy:

ETA a missed preposition

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Cool is in the eye of the beholder.

I may or may not be a "cool forumer" depending on who is asked, but I am myself, which is my best advice.

I'm amazed at how often we agree, well said.

For the OP...

Heh...great minds and all that!

LOVE the video.  Favorite line: "....internet inter-connectedness whatsit." 

I know I'm some flavor of Geek; I took a test on the internet that said I'm an Uber Cool History/Lit Geek and if it's on the internet it has to be true, right?  I mean I even have a badge to prove it:

Nerd Test.png

I need to watch the video again to figure out if I have any hipster traits.

*Wanders off to think deep thoughts*

Awesome badge. I'll have to go there to find my inner geek pecentages :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Yes, Henri is very handsome - and quite expressive. Reminds me of my mother's cat (RIP) which had beautiful emerald-green eyes as well.

That particular film from that series is the best filmed and edited, I think.

Mom's husband sent us the Simon's cat clip in the past and said that's how the cat behaved in the mornings. The cat never swatted at me, but, he had a habit of petting the cat absent mindedly and so cudln't see the signs of when it had enough; I always looked at it and also scratched under its chin very gently etc. rather than dab at the cat with my hand while watching Tv. Lol

I'm more a dog person, maybe because I am allergic to cats (Mom kept a very clean house and so there was a lot less dander, and I'd wash my hands after touching the cat, careful not to touch my eyes first.) But I do love all animals...well maybe not the predatory ones so much, because, I'm not going to win. :) Glad I wasn't three inches tall since their cat was an excellent mouser.

The hipster video was funny, and made some very good points. A hipster is just a trendoid really. They "cherry pick things" that are trendy - someone who claims to be a geek but does that, is a hipster. A true geek marches to their own drum beat, all their life.

Melita Magic wrote:

Yes, Henri is very handsome - and quite expressive. Reminds me of my mother's cat (RIP) which had beautiful emerald-green eyes as well.

That particular film from that series is the best filmed and edited, I think.

Mom's husband sent us the Simon's cat clip in the past and said that's how the cat behaved in the mornings. The cat never swatted at me, but, he had a habit of petting the cat absent mindedly and so cudln't see the signs of when it had enough; I always looked at it and also scratched under its chin very gently etc. rather than dab at the cat with my hand while watching Tv. Lol

I'm more a dog person, maybe because I am allergic to cats (Mom kept a very clean house and so there was a lot less dander, and I'd wash my hands after touching the cat, careful not to touch my eyes first.) But I do love all animals...well maybe not the predatory ones so much, because, I'm not going to win.
:)
Glad I wasn't three inches tall since their cat was an excellent mouser.

The hipster video was funny, and made some very good points. A hipster is just a trendoid really. They "cherry pick things" that are trendy - someone who claims to be a geek but does that, is a hipster. A true geek marches to their own drum beat, all their life.

Wait a minute!  I am a true Hipster!  Dig?   HEHEHEH!  Hugs Melita!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4030 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.