How can I be a cool forum-er?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sy Beck wrote:

No poison Perrie, though there could be an overdose, though I think this forum could handle it...in spades.

[Just waiting for the dumbass who RIC'd me last night to work this one out and then work out a reason to report this.]

[OFC if they do they've self-identified themself as the actual "dumbass" in question ;-)]

o.O Gah...I think I figured this out, but now I feel like I need to go back to school. /shakes fist at Mr. Beck!

Ima Rang wrote:

Sy Beck wrote:

No poison Perrie, though there could be an overdose, though I think this forum could handle it...in spades.

[Just waiting for the dumbass who RIC'd me last night to work this one out and then work out a reason to report this.]

[OFC if they do they've self-identified themself as the actual "dumbass" in question ;-)]

o.O

Gah...I think I figured this out, but now I feel like I need to go back to school. /shakes fist at Mr. Beck!

Yeah bad me, no big words as requested, just letters and an incompatible Tineye search, somebody will get it, but not the dumbass...and they know (or do they) that we know who they are.

Sy Beck wrote:

When I was in Junior High School I got expelled from Chemistry Class for randomly mixing some chemicals just to see what would happen.  So I am at a complete loss.

Today, they probably would throw my dumbass in jail for doing something like that.

I can still see the look of horror on my Teachers face when she found my partner and I doing this.

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

That's just awful, Perrie!  Now I'm crying...thanks a LOT!

Just as Pep isn't still posting here.   I once posted a cute lolcat and he retaliated with something only Pep could have found.

Gah, don't even want to imagine that! :matte-motes-sour:

@Everyone posting cute RL cat photos - love them!  Sooo sweet.

Ima Rang wrote:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Just as Pep isn't still posting here.   I once posted a cute lolcat and he retaliated with something only Pep could have found.

Actually, anyone could have found it with the proper image search. 

Finding it isn't the issue; posting it was.  I know of a regular forum-poster that recently lost her beloved cat and likely would have had the same reaction as I.

@OP - Getting the hang of how being a cool poster works yet? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Edit: Typo

Perrie Juran wrote:

Sy Beck wrote:

When I was in Junior High School I got expelled from Chemistry Class for randomly mixing some chemicals just to see what would happen.  So I am at a complete loss.

Today, they probably would throw my dumbass in jail for doing something like that.

I can still see the look of horror on my Teachers face when she found my partner and I doing this.

I think today the teacher that expelled you would have gotten in trouble  :/

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Finding it isn't the issue; posting it was.  I know of a regular forum-poster that recently loved her beloved cat and likely would have had the same reaction as I.

@OP - Getting the hang of how being a cool poster works yet? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

i knew Czari that you would have think to my Moumou... I think you meant "lost" instead of "loved" but well i loved her and i will love her forever.

it touch me a lot but dont worry... actually i cant even look at the lovely cat's pics, that pp have posted after, without being sad.. but i dont want to empeach anyone to do.. Thats a happy thing. its just that for now, its too much painful for me.. so i dont write in this thread anymore for now.. and i follow this one from my mailbox where i dont see the pics.

Do not worry Czari, :smileyhappy:, i know that one day will came where i ll be able to write about her and post pics of her so cute lil face...

Till then, i enjoy the great luck i have to have a friend like you :smileyhappy:

hugs**

Ihatedumbpeople wrote:

Im just looking at ways to improve my life and thought why not become a cool forumer.   I noticed some people who post in the general section are extreme cool and wonder if you can provide me some tips on what steps I should take to be more like you and fit in
:)

HI there Ihate!  (Cool Name)  The best way to be cool is don't try.  Be yourself completely.  Think of some cool topics and post often.  Some tips.  Be honest.  Listen to others. (don't pretend to listen, but really listen.)  Lift others up.  Do not brag about yourself.  Now get out there and be cool!  Far out!

Peace!

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Sy Beck wrote:

I think today the teacher that expelled you would have gotten in trouble 
:/

It would depend on whether you lived in a Red State or a Blue State.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Sy Beck wrote:

that one girl that was gonna have felony charges brought on her for the draino one..they didn't charge her..

she is still going to be doing community service..

even though they didn't charge her with anything..

they just scared her into agreeing to do the service..

Trinity Yazimoto wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Ima Rang wrote:

Innula Zenovka wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Finding it isn't the issue; posting it was.  I know of a regular forum-poster that recently loved her beloved cat and likely would have had the same reaction as I.

i knew Czari that you would have think to my Moumou... I think you meant "lost" instead of "loved" but well i loved her and i will love her forever.

it touch me a lot but dont worry... actually i cant even look at the lovely cat's pics, that pp have posted after, without being sad.. but i dont want to empeach anyone to do.. Thats a happy thing. its just that for now, its too much painful for me.. so i dont write in this thread anymore for now.. and i follow this one from my mailbox where i dont see the pics.

Do not worry Czari, :smileyhappy:, i know that one day will came where i ll be able to write about her and post pics of her so cute lil face...

Till then, i enjoy the great luck i have to have a friend like you :smileyhappy:

hugs**

I was referring to you in the prior post and I did mean "lost" and corrected it...sheesh...my typing.  I totally understand not being able to look at the cat photos.  It took me a loooooooong time after losing Morris to not lose it.

*HUGS*

(And I still say I'm the lucky one for finding an amazing friend in you. :heart:)

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Sy Beck wrote:

I'm thinking these days it pretty much doesn't matter. 

Ceka Cianci wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Sy Beck wrote:

that one girl that was gonna have felony charges brought on her for the draino one..they didn't charge her..

she is still going to be doing community service..

even though they didn't charge her with anything..

they just scared her into agreeing to do the service..

I shudder to think some of the things I did as a kid.  Some of them were out right cruel.  Like pulling all the legs off of a grasshopper.

Justice needs to be tempered with mercy.  But it can be a difficult thing to do because we don't want to let people get away with doing wrong.

Tex Monday wrote:

Czari Zenovka wrote:

@Everyone posting cute RL cat photos - love them!  Sooo sweet.

Here's my little kitty....just to derail the topic even more....:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Picture 005.jpg

I don't consider the thread derailed at this point. The OP's question has been pretty much answered.  When an OP does not return for more interaction then, imo, the "floor" is open. ;)

Cats always seem (well generally always seem) so relaxed.  Love the photo. :)

Perrie Juran wrote:

I shudder to think some of the things I did as a kid.  Some of them were out right cruel.  Like pulling all the legs off of a grasshopper.

Gah Perrie!  You did it again. :matte-motes-sour:  Cruelty to animals is one of the worst things, imo, even to bugs - well I make some exceptions, but you get the point.

Bad boy, bad boy, watcha gonna do when The Redhead comes for you!

Czari Zenovka wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

Gah Perrie!  You did it again. :matte-motes-sour:  Cruelty to animals is one of the worst things, imo, even to bugs - well I make some exceptions, but you get the point.

Bad boy, bad boy, watcha gonna do when The Redhead comes for you!

Well, I have grown up a bit.

When it comes to mosquitos I try to ensure their death is instant...that they have no chance to feel any pain.

Spiders in my home I will attempt to catch and move out doors where they belong.

What ever the case I no longer practice amputation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4001 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.