Are secondlife users making you go insane ???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lately I feel like, i lose my temper way to fast in both RL and SL and i feel the reason is do to certain second life users that just annoy the hell out of me. Rather it's them not listening or them just not being very smart.

Im just so annoyed with certain users. Espcially the huge boobed blonde hair gaped teeth mean girls on here.

And with people who just sit and hang out in Truth Hair, I mean if you are done shopping why don't you let somebody else on the sim.

What about you ?

Consider yourself lucky. My annoyers come in a far wider range of mammary gland sizes, hair colours and interdental separations, making it much harder to see them coming and run for my life.

RiiCassidy wrote: [...] 
 And with people who just sit and hang out in Truth Hair, I mean if you are done shopping why don't you let somebody else on the sim.

It's called 'selfishness'. Before they're in, they think exactly like you do, because they cannot enter. Once they're in, though, they don't care anymore, because they are already in, and that's all that really mattered to them, not some generic, 'good citizenship' rule.

If individuals bother you, block them.  They will become invisible.  As far as crowded sims go, this is a fact of SL.  It happens all of the time.  Chill out.  Eventually you will get where you want to go.  If you are not enjoying your SL, do something else.  Unless, of course, you like to lose your temper and complain.  Your choice.

It's not a complaint, but more of a what annoy's you thread. I'm completely chill its just that some people drive me insane and its not just inworld, because I'm not in world that much. Its on the forums,flickr,twitter,youtube etc... But if you have a problem comprehending you don't have to post I just wanted options, thats all.

RiiCassidy wrote:

Lately I feel like, i lose my temper way to fast in both RL and SL and i feel the reason is do to certain second life users that just annoy the hell out of me. Rather it's them not listening or them just not being very smart.

Im just so annoyed with certain users. Espcially the huge boobed blonde hair gaped teeth mean girls on here.

What about you ?

If you are losing your temper in rl and sl over being here maybe you should take a break. People that like diversity in their avs certainly don't bother me and I don't generalize groups of people. Sounds like and issue for you. Have you been to Truth Hair? Yeah ok, well sometimes when you are trying to walk through the store you can't. I am sure people (besides bots) hang out at Truth hair just because. I hope you don't generalize people in rl for your sake.

I enjoy sl when I am here or I would not log on.

Yeah, hanging out at Truth? What kinda nonsense is that? It's a shop ffs! Hanging out is a wretched "activity" anyway. Those ppl, who needs them? Can't they find a better way to burn up the bandwith? I usually log on, knowing what I'm gonna do, what appointments I have and events I must attend. Then, when I'm done I stand around for like 5 minutes, talk to my friends, get bored and log off again.

Oh, and what really makes me angry is atrocious grammar. And bitching about others. And all the American rightwingers and patriots. And artsy people with their silly styes. And male avatars. And latinas. And self-acclaimed super models. AAnd invisible horse riders. And frownie fish faces. And child avies. And furs. And LL! And ... /me hyperventilates ...

/me steps down from her soapbox.

RiiCassidy wrote:

What about you ?

Yep, this thread's lookin' just about exactly like what I was expecting it to look like.

RiiCassidy wrote:

Im just so annoyed with certain users.
Espcially the huge boobed blonde hair
gaped teeth mean girls on here.

And with people who just sit and hang out in
Truth Hair
I mean if you are done shopping why don't you let somebody else on the sim.

What about you ?

Hey now!

relax.jpg

It's kinda absurd because now you're literally speaking to people who are annoying you and they're sending you on the therapy. Certainly I think that they're even the most large community on this forum and whole world so such a thread is a bit.. weird o.O 

Hmm, my tip would be.. 

You can roleplay as a barbarian xD 

RiiCassidy wrote:

I feel like the truth is that everyone has some form of insanity so why can't we just express all the insanity.

I believe no one is 100% sane, and Second Life seems the perfect place to exercise our right to be as barking bananas as we truly want to be.

If you are completely chill, why do people drive you insane?  Meh, rhetorical.  I gave you an option:  log off.  OK, if you are not inworld that much but you visit all these other places where you are 'exposed' to people that drive you insane, go elsewhere.  There's your option.  Simple.

I'm completely chill at times and really angsty at other times, just what makes me, me i guess. And going elsewhere doesn't help much. Have you ever heard the saying you can run but you can't hide? The internet there will always be others that make you insane why can't i vent in all my insanity in peace. Even off the internet its the same.

But I told you i'm insane, if i was 100% sane I would be dead.

No one can make you insane. Only you can.

I embrace my insanity, and my occasional bouts of sanity too. Being insane is way more fun. Occasional sanity gives me the chance to make reasonable and well thought out decisions that insanity chucks out the window, along with my shoes and sometimes my pots and pans too. Both are necessary evils.

I feel insane and totally derailed in my Rl. Then when I come home from work or friends/family, I log into Sl. And quickly, within minutes, I realise I'm quite normal :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

I don't get bothered too much anymore, I just put on a smile and annoy them back if they annoy me and take the fun out of it. Or I just ignore it. Kinda mad a shield around me in the 6 years on Sl to ignore most of it.

you should be more tolerant to the different forms of thinking specially if they are not hurting you, many would expect that people of the world think the way they do, because they are right in their own minds, and get angry because people take decisions that they wouldnt take, you should only apply to yourself what you think is the right way to live, and expect others to take the best decisions they can take, but not get angry because people think different, if we would get angry because people that are different from us exist, we would be angry all the time unless we are the last human on earth, we should expect people to react different than we do, tolerance to differences is a very healthy thing to do, it may calm you down to give up the desire for people to do what you would do in different situations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.