The Nicest Person on the Forums

Staralien

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not reading the thread because I think everyone in here is 'nice' - we really do not have any trolls and everyoneis here to help or add in their own way.

I don't believe in naming names publicly. I just want to say that it is important to tell the people in your life why you like or even love them (or both), every so often. 

So often people will only confront with 'why I am mad at you' or their differences or why they don't like someone. How about why we do like someone. Even if they blush, every so often, I tend to tell someone what I admire about them. It is spontaneous and from the heart. And usually done right before I log out so they don't have to say anything hehe.

So every once in a while, consider, maybe (privately) confront someone with what's good in them...and make them smile. :)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melita Magic wrote:

Not reading the thread because I think everyone in here is 'nice' - we really do not have any trolls and everyoneis here to help or add in their own way.

I don't believe in naming names publicly. I just want to say that it is important to tell the people in your life why you like or even love them (or both), every so often. 

So often people will only confront with 'why I am mad at you' or their differences or why they don't like someone. How about why we do like someone. Even if they blush, every so often, I tend to tell someone what I admire about them. It is spontaneous and from the heart. And usually done right before I log out so they don't have to say anything hehe.

So every once in a while, consider, maybe (privately) confront someone with what's good in them...and make them smile.
:)

Agree on  your entire post, Melita.  After seeing two posts begun on essentially the same theme, I was starting to feel like deja vu back to some Jr. High "Popularity Contest."

Phil Deakins wrote:

Staralien wrote:

I always appreciate seeing posts by this person as
she
truly comes off as a wonderful human being, and I have never seen her put anyone down, make fun of anyone, or be mean in any way.

I guess that rules me out unless, of course, my feminine side shows through more than I thought it did lol.

As the others have said, there are a number of people who fit what you have decribed - both male and female. I don't want to pick one particular person out, becuase there are a number of such people, but, if I had to, I'd suggest that the person you are talking about is "sweet".

*waves, grins and recalls a Resident Answers photo of Phil showing his feminine side*

Alicia Sautereau wrote:

lol

So who is it?

It was just a random bot circa 2008, but on an ancient thread, I'd suggested it was our lovely Phil. :catvery-happy:

Breasts and a beard maybe is not a good look (although my mind is opening, the more I reside in SL)

Phil Deakins wrote:

I don't remember that. I do remember posting a pic of me in pink bra and panties though. I was taken when I entered a 'best in pink' contest, and was placed on the club's wall for quite a long time.

Impossible to remember all the threads and forums we've been posting to, but I found where I originally put this photo of "you".

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/W-T-H/m-p/1533373#M64649

Just like I said - I do look good in pjnk :D

The name Serenity rings a faint bell. I don't think that's the original pic though. I think that one might have been taken a long time after the original, to show how good I look in pink undies :) I could be wrong though. Could that one have been taken in the Cartel place, do you think?

Treasure Ballinger wrote:

That was surely taken at the Cartel hangout, see the sofas and table with the kitty, in the background.  You were lovely, Phil.  :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

... swoons.

Yep, that's the Cartel Hangout. I recognize the railing, which left an indelible impression in my derriere (from sitting on it!).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.