All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Shhhh... I want to give off the illusion that I am normal! I'm also okay with basic, vanilla, and heck I even can go with NPC. I'm normal, I tells ya! Total normie here, normal as can be, I got a live, love, laugh sign hanging above my head.
  3. Anne Clark & Murat Parlak - So Quiet Here Live 2012
  4. She lives in Belgium atm, near the Dutch border, about 45 km of my door. So news around her, is picked up very quickly in the regional news outlets.
  5. If the earth was flat, we would all be floating in space because the concept of gravity wouldn't exist.
  6. Joost Klein did a pretty good job at the second semi-final of Eurovision! I just hoped he would connect with the audience and not make it too ‘sterile’. But the atmosphere is spot on. He usually skydives into the audience during live performances too but I guess the rules at the songfestival don't allow that. Anyway, all the best to Europapa!
  7. It had occurred to me that the famous statue of the Capitoline Wolf, which shows a she-wolf suckling the infants Romulus and Remus should now be completely banned in SL: it shows two naked infants with full frontal genitals, and no less than eight wolf teats! Although I suppose some enterprising content creator could bake in some modestly layers? I am actually assuming (hopeful thing that I am) that no AR against a Renaissance painting featuring naked putti is going to be taken seriously?
  8. Nearly lost her ... as she suffered from leukemia.
  9. So if you think the avatar looks like: a child (17 or younger) then react with a like, for an adult (18 and over) use thanks, and use confused if you can't tell based on physical appearance alone. Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons. What you think I'm 156 cm Tall I think it's not a child
  10. The "tiny terror tots" aren't the problem. The problem is the borderline avatars who fail to convincingly land 18 or 19. Which brings this to the heart of the adult community. So we can all understand your considerable involvement in trying to shut this topic down and deflect attention in every single thread that comes up about it. Maitreya isn't an automatic anything, my concern is making sure that those who do intentionally identify as under 18 are safe doing so. If Maitreya have to produce a version for avatars under 18, don't think anyone presenting 18 or over has to use it. Pretty sure you don't intend to imply that presenting a sexy 17 year old is SL's sexy sweet spot, because that's what it sounds like.
  11. And this kind of thing is an example of why I hate this word. It should be possible to discuss all of this without boxing people up into obnoxious and condescending categories that posit some kind of stupidly mythical "culture war."
  12. in business it mostly means "till there's enough content available thats in line with the new rules" It's upon creators to start that a.s.a.p .. or it might lead to a rewriting of parts of the TOS and be less flexible.
  13. BEE REAL ESTATE SINCE 2007 *** ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - YOUR GROUP ON LAND ALL PARCELS ARE FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Meincassel Teleport at Meincassel (M) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w Grass Hills - 64mx32m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - GROUP DEEDED ON DEMAND ALL PARCELS FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! these are week to week tenancy prices - ask for the long term (grandfathered) prices! BEE REAL ESTATE - SINCE 2007
  14. If it's needed for Maitreya, then it should be needed for all adult female body creators/brands. No exclusion, no buts. But then be proud of yourself that SL will turn into a virtual wasteland.
  15. BEE REAL ESTATE SINCE 2007 *** ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - YOUR GROUP ON LAND ALL PARCELS ARE FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Teleport at Storgosia Teleport at Storgosia (M) 2,048m - 703 prim - L$499/w Golden Sands 64mx32m ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - GROUP DEEDED ON DEMAND ALL PARCELS FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! these are week to week tenancy prices - ask for the long term (grandfathered) prices! BEE REAL ESTATE - SINCE 2007
  16. BEE REAL ESTATE SINCE 2007 *** ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - YOUR GROUP ON LAND ALL PARCELS ARE FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 1,024m - 351 prim Only L$249 a week Teleport to Carbonel 1,024m - 351 prim - L$249/w Teleport to Carbonel ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Optional: Pay for to Deed your own group! Optional: Pay more weeks to unlock the Grand Fathered Discounts! ---> Full Rentals List <--- TENANTS ARE ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING SL PROVIDES NO RESTRICTIONS - GROUP DEEDED ON DEMAND ALL PARCELS FULL PERM - NO RULES - YOU RULE ! these are week to week tenancy prices - ask for the long term (grandfathered) prices! BEE REAL ESTATE - SINCE 2007
  17. You can try to find another platform of course, but i think you'll have to enter the darkweb soon. The governments are looking at nearly all adult presentations on the web, and enforcing more rules at the hostingcompanies. There are no normies against you, it are the weirdo's forcing for actions by providers. The green pastures at the other side of the fence will also be mowed. The best interest for involved people is think about what's acceptable for them. Sim on a stick might be the best option for some.
  18. Community: Event RIDE OUT UNTAMED 1PM SLT Time: FRI, 5/10/24 1pm slt Duration: 1 hour Location: Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! 2-up, 3-wheeler, lots of 5150, no 7-11'ers (maybe), barn finds, and beaters okay! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact ℂђȼяяץ™ (cherryann.kayor)
  19. Another pic to peruse. So if you think the avatar looks like: a child (17 or younger) then react with a like, for an adult (18 and over) use thanks, and use confused if you can't tell based on physical appearance alone. Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons.
  1. Load more activity