The Perfect Breast Shape

Perrie Juran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I read a little of the article, but I recall that if you're 36" across the bust, you should be 36" across the hips, with waist tinier of course.  Or, if you're 38" across the top, the hips should be 38" and so forth.  This is how to help determine a good figure when trying to get "into shape" as they say, bust and hips should be the same.  I don't remember where I heard that, but I did!  I used to sew also, so I kind of remember bust/hips being the same talked about as the perfect ratio.  My bust and hips are almost the same in real life (maybe a half inch off or so), and I think that is fairly normal.  Now take, a 36 bust/36 hips, cup size could still vary, same with a 32/32.

Anyhow, I thought this was going to be about the avatars because I do notice the breast shapes look like the push bra shape and it takes time to get rid of that look as I have my separation set at 0 right now and I hardly get any separation of the breasts on my avatar.  It's like they are built for push-bra shape and pushed together shape and it's difficult to get the avatar breasts to look "natural". 

I'm not having any boob jobs in real life.  I would never do that, ever.  Aging is aging. 

Void Singer wrote:

what's funny is how everything DM touches turns to crap.... it's the sensationalism and crudity they bring to any topic.

I'm just suprised the headline wasn't "Plastic surgeon discoveres ideal breast size, but breast give you cancer thanks to Brussels Bureaucrats and their conspiracy to kill diana in in cahoots with assylum seekers who are stealing your pension and causing house prices to rise and are therfore going to tax our boobs"

:smileyindifferent:

Suella Ember wrote:

Void Singer wrote:

what's funny is how everything DM touches turns to crap.... it's the sensationalism and crudity they bring to any topic.

I'm just suprised the headline wasn't "Plastic surgeon discoveres ideal breast size, but breast give you cancer thanks to Brussels Bureaucrats and their conspiracy to kill diana in in cahoots with assylum seekers who are stealing your pension and causing house prices to rise and are therfore going to tax our boobs"

:smileyindifferent:

You left out immigrants, single mothers, absent fathers, feral children and/or yobs, benefits claimants, anyone to the left of....well anyone to the left, gypsies, Health & Safety officials, Red Tape, anyone who says speeding at night on a country lane at 70mph is dangerous, bankers who make money, bankers who don't make money, privatised utility companies, people who don't want utility companies privatised, train services, capital punishment as dished out by Johnny Foreigner, people who are opposed to the introduction of proper British capital punishment, all forms of gambling except the DM Bingo and scratchcards....ad infinitum

Void Singer wrote:

there are some general ranges for what people perceive as markers of health... evenness, perk, scale relative to body mass, and age appropriateness (hint: 19yo perky breasts are pleasing on a 19yo, but would be very jarring to look at on a 90yo grandmother hunched over a walker). within those ranges, personal taste takes over (and sometimes exceeds those ranges for small percentage of people).

Not Up There Any More.jpg

A faulty keypad on an prehistoric cellphone? Ergo the text is being typed by someone in the future whose only link to the past is through a wormhole to 1993 - the signal routed though someone's microwave oven to a BBC film crew somewhere in Glasgow. The asterisks are made by John Hazlethorpson in his attempt to clear the messages, believing, mistakenly, that they come from his mum.

Sy Beck wrote:

Suella Ember wrote:

Thanks! You are all far too kind.

More importantly though, do I have the perfect breast shape?

All three of them are perfect, as well you know.

Aye - it doesn't half confuse you deciding which one to stare at though!

(P.S. Check you messages on your profile thingie whatchmacallit!)

(P.P.S. Don't you hate it when people have private conversations on open forums! :smileyvery-happy: )

Suella Ember wrote

Aye - it doesn't half confuse you deciding which one to stare at though!

(P.S. Check you messages on your profile thingie whatchmacallit!)

(P.P.S. Don't you hate it when people have private conversations on open forums! :smileyvery-happy: )

Aye, but at least I can check out your shoes at the same time!

P.S. Have checked messages on the profile thingie watchmacallit

P.P.S Yes we do!

• 2 years later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3818 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.